New Female Member

Dblinsey

Female
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hi,

By way of Introduction, I’m a mid-40s Middle Class American married woman who considers myself average looking; (5’4” 130 pounds, brown hair and eyes). Our ‘adventure’ began when I allowed a Black local to mount me while we were on vacation in the Bahamas a few years ago. It wasn’t the best sex I had ever had, but I will say that it was probably the most intense!

After that single event, my husband and I kind of put it on the back burner, thinking it was simply a vacation fling – but you know, I couldn’t get it out of my mind! I found myself thinking about it in the most inappropriate places (company meetings, church, dinner with in-laws).

Frustrated, one day about six months after the trip I just screwed up the courage and told my husband about my ‘obsession’. Lots of discussions followed until we both decided that having a ‘playmate’ periodically would be the best way to scratch the itch.

I have had a few playmates since then. Low key, about once a month, nothing crazy. I still have a wonderful relationship with my husband and we have sex all the time. He always watches as I feel safer when he does and there aren’t any secrets. Also, there is never a hint of humiliation stemming from this activity.

Looking forward to interacting with this community. If you have reasonable questions, please feel free to ask. But please don’t ask for pictures – high visibility job that would result in termination if my interests became known.

Take care

Donna

I truly u your desire it is incredibly hot and taboo. I have been in the lifestyle for about 7 years and what you describe is what drives me to keep playing

Hi,

By way of Introduction, I’m a mid-40s Middle Class American married woman who considers myself average looking; (5’4” 130 pounds, brown hair and eyes). Our ‘adventure’ began when I allowed a Black local to mount me while we were on vacation in the Bahamas a few years ago. It wasn’t the best sex I had ever had, but I will say that it was probably the most intense!

After that single event, my husband and I kind of put it on the back burner, thinking it was simply a vacation fling – but you know, I couldn’t get it out of my mind! I found myself thinking about it in the most inappropriate places (company meetings, church, dinner with in-laws).

Frustrated, one day about six months after the trip I just screwed up the courage and told my husband about my ‘obsession’. Lots of discussions followed until we both decided that having a ‘playmate’ periodically would be the best way to scratch the itch.

I have had a few playmates since then. Low key, about once a month, nothing crazy. I still have a wonderful relationship with my husband and we have sex all the time. He always watches as I feel safer when he does and there aren’t any secrets. Also, there is never a hint of humiliation stemming from this activity.

Looking forward to interacting with this community. If you have reasonable questions, please feel free to ask. But please don’t ask for pictures – high visibility job that would result in termination if my interests became known.

Take care

Donna
Welcome. Susans first adventure ( there have been many since ) was on a vacation to a Caribbean Island also. Something about the Sun, white sand, and blue waters. Enjoy

Hi,

Take care

Donna
where are you located?

Hi, if that's you in the profile pic, you're very attractive. However, I already have a Bull that services me very, very well. Because of this, and my position within the company, discretion is absolutely essential!

Well greetings Dblinsey to BtW. Your story is what this site is about. I and most others here understand about confidentiality along with discretion. Though with technology and photoshop it is easy to conceal your identity but also share a glimpse of your All American middle class mid 40's body. Also this site has excellent monitors. As Ive posted on other threads I wish there was more advertising so other ladies as your self can become members. If you still opt out of any sort of pictures at least intrigue our interest of how you satisfy your Bull. Until then thanks for your intro.

Hummm, I'll give the photoshop idea some thought. But right now, I'm just feeling my way round the site (pun intended) to see what's going on and if I can contribute.
Regarding how I pleasure my Bull? That's a long, complex account that would take a lot of time to relay. Suffice to say that while I'm with him, I'm his, and he knows it.
Thanks for the wonderful welcome - do appreciate it
Donna

Hi,

Take care

Donna

Welcome Donna :)

So far Donna it appears good and respectable responses? If I may ask maybe venture into a few stories of course no names, as the names are changed to protect the innocent.. Just some Pun...When you feel comfortable maybe a few more non disclosure photos? Respectfully, Rick..

So far Donna it appears good and respectable responses? If I may ask maybe venture into a few stories of course no names, as the names are changed to protect the innocent.. Just some Pun...When you feel comfortable maybe a few more non disclosure photos? Respectfully, Rick..
I'll give it some thought Thank you for the suggestion!

Hi,
Donna

Hot!, how did you end up screwing this guy in the Bahamas?

Well, he got to me in the old fashioned way. He was polite, considerate, intelligent and a lot of fun to be around. Took him 2.5 almost three full days to achieve his objective, but it was wonderful in virtually every respect.

Back