New cuck restraining device

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
As a cuck I have difficulty controlling myself and so my wife has me caged 24/7. We were looking for another device to help with controlling me when her Bull is at our home. Found this device which should arrive soon. This looks like it will keep me out of the way and not interrupt my wife and her Bull. I'm not sure where we will mount it? In the bedroom or in the closet? I have been thinking of a platform with a post. I would be connected to the post while I stood on the base. That way it could be moved to any location. Not sure if this will fit with my chastity device but if it doesn't I can be handcuffed to prevent me from masturbating. I'm afraid that my Bull might put me in the back yard which would be difficult to explain to the neighbors.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 257
  • s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
As a cuck I have difficulty controlling myself and so my wife has me caged 24/7. We were looking for another device to help with controlling me when her Bull is at our home. Found this device which should arrive soon. This looks like it will keep me out of the way and not interrupt my wife and her Bull. I'm not sure where we will mount it? In the bedroom or in the closet? I have been thinking of a platform with a post. I would be connected to the post while I stood on the base. That way it could be moved to any location. Not sure if this will fit with my chastity device but if it doesn't I can be handcuffed to prevent me from masturbating. I'm afraid that my Bull might put me in the back yard which would be difficult to explain to the neighbors.
Please let us know how you get on.
Also I notice that in the picture of the device, they use a white male to advertise it.

Afraid he might put you outside? LOL

Please keep us updated on where your wife mounted the device (with pictures!). It brings so many kinky thoughts to my mind. A chain could be attached to the bottom of that device and you could be chained almost anywhere around the house by being attached to a dining room table leg, couch in the living room, a heavy object in the garage, even any door knob! A very convenient device for them to keep you where they want you!

Attachments

• 20230213_072848.jpg
    20230213_072848.jpg
    839 KB · Views: 141
Back