New Couple

OHcpl87

Couple
From
OH, US
Hello all. New couple here from Ohio. We recently have been chatting with a guy and stumbled into all this and have had a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately the guy we have been talking with is in a relationship now so just looking around now. Reach out if you might be open to being an online bull for some newbies or just to chat!

Hello all. New couple here from Ohio. We recently have been chatting with a guy and stumbled into all this and have had a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately the guy we have been talking with is in a relationship now so just looking around now. Reach out if you might be open to being an online bull for some newbies or just to chat!
Welcome!

If I as a long term cuckold give you some advice.. vet your Bull. Be sure all three of you connect and have similar desires. Also do not confuse sex with love or love with sex.

Cincinnati here actually loveland

Hi I am from Canton Ohio area and would be very interested in being your online Bull. Get back to me

Back