New Couple

Ally’s Key

Couple
From
TX, US
New couple here 29/32 from TX, DFW area. We are just starting to explore the possibilities. The husband is eager and the wife (Hi, I’m the poster..) is slightly more reserved. Well, shy.

Taking on a dominant role would be against my nature. However, stepping out of my comfort zone and being more assertive has proven beneficial to our marriage in more ways than one.

My husband has not yet seen me with a another man... aside from a failed attempt at a mfm encounter several years ago that ended with the other man cumming quicker than expected, nearly as soon as I took him into my mouth. Needless to say this was frustrating for both of us. As for the real deal, I am strongly interested in making this happen soon - just need the right man to come along.

New couple here 29/32 from TX, DFW area. We are just starting to explore the possibilities. The husband is eager and the wife (Hi, I’m the poster..) is slightly more reserved. Well, shy.

Taking on a dominant role would be against my nature. However, stepping out of my comfort zone and being more assertive has proven beneficial to our marriage in more ways than one.

My husband has not yet seen me with a another man... aside from a failed attempt at a mfm encounter several years ago that ended with the other man cumming quicker than expected, nearly as soon as I took him into my mouth. Needless to say this was frustrating for both of us. As for the real deal, I am strongly interested in making this happen soon - just need the right man to come along.

Few things as admirable or as sexy as honesty and humility. You’ve got them both.
You deserve all the safe fun and pleasure you can get. Good luck.
Jo and Hubby

Welcome to the website! I'm glad to see more and more Texan couples!

I appreciate your humility! That goes a long way here. Now, the next step is to get verified!

Why are you attracted to black men? I'm interested to see your perspective.

Welcome to the website! I'm glad to see more and more Texan couples!

I appreciate your humility! That goes a long way here. Now, the next step is to get verified!

Why are you attracted to black men? I'm interested to see your perspective.

Complete honesty - the first few years of our marriage were rocky. Roles were reversed so to speak but my husband was secretive, uncaring almost. I spent years being hurt, angry. When realization hit him that I had one foot out the door, he asked how he could make things right. I scoffed and jokingly suggested “how bout I go fuck someone else?” And his response wasn’t one I expected.

“If that’s what it takes I want you to do it.”

At the time it honestly just angered me more. I strung him along as I posted an ad looking for a potential man to meet up with. At this point i wasn’t seriously considering. But when replies flooded my inbox I saw him get jealous as he made a remark about the 200+ emails I got in one night compared to his handful. I couldn’t help but smirk. It kind of became a way to show him (and myself) that I could have my pick of several men if I wanted. It was much needed for me after the ordeal he had put me through.

Initially I mentioned the guy should be white. It was a personal preference. But one stuck out with the way he spoke to me... 6’7”, (I’m 5’2”) respectful and made me feel at ease. Just so happened he was black.

My husband immediately got his feathers ruffled and made a comment about how it was “funny” I was going back on my own rules.

I snapped. And what was supposed to be a mfm setup turned into me outright cheating.

When my husband came home (as he was out of town while this took place) he sensed it had happened but wasn’t ready to admit it. Upon finding out, he fought with his emotions.. upset, angry... but clearly and confusingly turned on. I noticed it too, but didn’t mention that I did. It was a few months later when he brought it up.. that the only thing he was upset about was the fact that he didn’t get to see me take his BBC.

It has a lot to do with this, how it all started. Plus the skin contrast i believe would make a nicer visual for my husband.

Complete honesty - the first few years of our marriage were rocky. Roles were reversed so to speak but my husband was secretive, uncaring almost. I spent years being hurt, angry. When realization hit him that I had one foot out the door, he asked how he could make things right. I scoffed and jokingly suggested “how bout I go fuck someone else?” And his response wasn’t one I expected.

At the time it honestly just angered me more. I strung him along as I posted an ad looking for a potential man to meet up with. At this point i wasn’t seriously considering. But when replies flooded my inbox I saw him get jealous as he made a remark about the 200+ emails I got in one night compared to his handful. I couldn’t help but smirk. It kind of became a way to show him (and myself) that I could have my pick of several men if I wanted. It was much needed for me after the ordeal he had put me through.

Initially I mentioned the guy should be white. It was a personal preference. But one stuck out with the way he spoke to me... 6’7”, (I’m 5’2”) respectful and made me feel at ease. Just so happened he was black.

My husband immediately got his feathers ruffled and made a comment about how it was “funny” I was going back on my own rules.

I snapped. And what was supposed to be a mfm setup turned into me outright cheating.

Wow, this was deeper than I expected.

Do you think being a hotwife saved your marriage?

Wow, this was deeper than I expected.

Do you think being a hotwife saved your marriage?

Haha, sorry! Yes our story is more complicated than most.

And yes. I do think that. Very much.

Now I only wish I had become more assertive earlier in our marriage. (10 years now)

The crying, pleading, being a doormat got me nowhere.

Being able to tease him about the cocks I could have if I wanted Is slowly building my confidence back up. Plus he’s more attentive and loving these days. Thing is I know I’m changing, not quite there, but i see it happening. And he knows that he’s the reason I am changing... it’s his doing.
I am beginning to like these thoughts that I would have never entertained 10 years ago.. I like the new perspective I have, the way I think now, the new woman I am becoming. Feels powerful. I like having this sort of power in our relationship. I like the idea of him watching his once completely devoted wife submit to a bigger, stronger male.. seeing his “innocent” wife excited and more than willing to have this other man use her for his pleasure, and excited knowing how good this man is going to make her feel...

So
Haha, sorry! Yes our story is more complicated than most.

And yes. I do think that. Very much.

Now I only wish I had become more assertive earlier in our marriage. (10 years now)

The crying, pleading, being a doormat got me nowhere.

Being able to tease him about the cocks I could have if I wanted Is slowly building my confidence back up. Plus he’s more attentive and loving these days. Thing is I know I’m changing, not quite there, but i see it happening. And he knows that he’s the reason I am changing... it’s his doing.
I am beginning to like these thoughts that I would have never entertained 10 years ago.. I like the new perspective I have, I like the way I think now, the new woman I am becoming. Feels powerful. I like having this sort of power in our relationship. I like the idea of him watching his once completely devoted wife submit to a bigger, stronger male.. seeing his “innocent” wife excited and more than willing to have this other man use her for his pleasure, and excited knowing how good this man is going to make her feel...

Sounds like this has developed into a woman-led cuckold relationship.

The lifestyle is very popular in Dallas! You should start networking with other couples! You'll get invited to private parties and gatherings that way.

Did that big black man blow your little pussy away?

Back