New couple on here

Hi! Young couple here, located in the Winston-Salem Nc, looking to make new friends. My husband and I are both 24 years old and may seem really young but don’t let that fool you! We have a decent amount of experience in the hot wife and cuckold lifestyle, and have been enjoying the pleasures this lifestyle brings for the past 2 years now. Our regular playmate has moved away to Chicago this past week and are hoping to fine a dominant guy to take his place. We figured B2W would be a great way to help us achieve that, so here we are!
We would also love to chat and meet other couples in the lifestyle as well.

Hi! Young couple here, located in the Winston-Salem Nc, looking to make new friends. My husband and I are both 24 years old and may seem really young but don’t let that fool you! We have a decent amount of experience in the hot wife and cuckold lifestyle, and have been enjoying the pleasures this lifestyle brings for the past 2 years now. Our regular playmate has moved away to Chicago this past week and are hoping to fine a dominant guy to take his place. We figured B2W would be a great way to help us achieve that, so here we are!
We would also love to chat and meet other couples in the lifestyle as well.
I’d love to come to NC to see you sometime. I live in the Atlanta area, but do get a chance to travel for work. Maybe we could plan a meet after we get acquainted

If you are serious in finding a guy from this site you should probably get verified. A lot of fakes and fantasy lala land people on here. You could also try Swingerlifestyle to try and find a guy but there are a lot of let downs and fakes on there as well as my ex and I found out. Good luck and be safe!

Back