New couple in Greensboro Nc

Bob35000

Couple
Hey, New couple here from Greensboro NC.
We are both 24 years old and are looking to take our relationship to the next level and get our feet wet in the cuckolding lifestyle. Hopefully we will make and meet some new friends on here! My wife and I Havnt actually done it yet with a Bull but we are currently looking for our first. So any bulls here near Greensboro NC hit us up!

Attachments

• 52C2C45F-F84F-4B03-8970-5C4CB7C749A7.jpeg
    52C2C45F-F84F-4B03-8970-5C4CB7C749A7.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 102
We are both 24 years old and are looking to take our relationship to the next level and get our feet wet in the cuckolding lifestyle. Hopefully we will make and meet some new friends on here! My wife and I Havnt actually done it yet with a Bull but we are currently looking for our first. So any bulls here near Greensboro NC hit us up!
Welcome to the site and take your time

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. Happy exploring.

Welcome to our community :). I also recommend verifying since you've already shown your faces it should be easy and it will help you out if your really looking. :lips::qos: Tracey

Oh my Lawd she´s a perfect 10:inlove::inlove:

I sure wish you were in Atlanta..... She could get this BBC!

Is she Indian or Latina?

Back