New couple from Southern Poland

Hello, we're a new couple from southern poland, were 31 (f) and 38 (m). We're relaxed, easy going people who just want to have simple no strings fun. We'd love to meet calm, discreet, good looking, easy going, black guy to have some fun with and have fun with female while husband watches on. Ideally for regular, long term fun if we all get on.

Attachments

• Pic 1.png
    Pic 1.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 315
  • Pic 2.png
    Pic 2.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 323
Hello, we're a new couple from southern poland, were 31 (f) and 38 (m). We're relaxed, easy going people who just want to have simple no strings fun. We'd love to meet calm, discreet, good looking, easy going, black guy to have some fun with and have fun with female while husband watches on. Ideally for regular, long term fun if we all get on.
Absolutely Stunning!!! I live in Beaverton I'd love to play with her for you!!

Very sexy indeed

Welcome to Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city and she’s so sexy gorgeous.

Write me I am based in Poland

Back