New Couple from Germany

DnVn

Couple
From
Germany
Hey,

we're a young couple from Germany, we're both 22 years old and we're always looking for new erotic things and partners ^^

Usually I (Daniel) am watching my GF (Lara) having sex with other guys, usually in a threesome or gangbang way. So that's what we are looking for!
For our young age we already have a lot of experience and cuckold is a great passion for us.

We also love to travel a lot, especially in the USA and Great Britain, so maybe we will meet some of the non-german people here on this site there. :)

Would love meet ! Will be going to Italy this week so maybe we can make something work!

Welcome to the site, make some friends and enjoy! Once comfortable here, please consider being verified for best results

Hello Everyone!

We are a couple, she is a mature BBW. We are in a open relationship. We are looking for a discreet, serious BBC to meet.

Because we are in a open relationship I also have lots of other girls ( hot polnish girl 20 years old, french hot girl 19 years old, etc. all interested in a cuckold experience with s BBC).
We can meet in Belgium/Holland or Germany. I rent a 5 stars hotel room with jacuzzi, champagne etc and we can meet.

any nice BBC interested?
Couples who wanna participate at the threesome with the bbc are also welcome! All costs are paid from us! Champagne incuded!

looking for serious people!
If interested we talk on skype or whats app to get a bit closer and plan a date.
Would be perfect to find someone for THIS SATURDAY!

Hope to hear from u soon!

Hey,

we're a young couple from Germany, we're both 22 years old and we're always looking for new erotic things and partners ^^

Usually I (Daniel) am watching my GF (Lara) having sex with other guys, usually in a threesome or gangbang way. So that's what we are looking for!
For our young age we already have a lot of experience and cuckold is a great passion for us.

We also love to travel a lot, especially in the USA and Great Britain, so maybe we will meet some of the non-german people here on this site there. :)
I’m in baumholder

Hey,

Hey guys you both sound fun would you be interested in playing with an English couple we love having fun with foreign people in the lifestyle

Hey,

If you guys come to UK please let us know cuckolding is one of our favourite games too and we could all really have a great time together

Hey,

Black bull XXL here
Feel free. Live in Germany

Back