New Couple from bham Alabama

Williamashley

Couple
Real Person
From
AL, US
Will and Ashley here 37 & 31 Ashley loves BBC and I love watching her take it we have a strong loving and very intimate relationship and watching her get pleasure from being handled by a dominant black bull enhances our sex life tremendously she's always looking for her next wild ride and I enjoy every minute of it.

Last edited:
Will and Ashley here 37 & 31 Ashley loves BBC and I love watching her take it we have a strong loving and very intimate relationship and watching her get pleasure from being handled by a dominant black bull enhances our sex life tremendously she's always looking for her next wild ride and I enjoy every minute of it.
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

I'm interested

Hello ☺️ millie and jeff here

Always glad to see a bama girl in the area, I'd love to see how wild that ride can be as that big booty slides around me if she's interested

Back