New conservative UK wife seeking a Big Black Daddy to train me to be submissive slut

MistressBC

Couple
From
UK
Hello fellow people

I have just stumbled across this site and have been looking at the content and it has exposed a new inner desire that I am now willing to discover in my new life. My new life from now on is going to be serving my new Big Black Alpha Daddy or Daddies as a sexual slut that will more than likely turn into a black owned white girl as I am mentored and guided into the fetish of submission.

As you have guessed right now I am a married conservative wife in my mid 30's who has a white husband who has failed to ensure my sexual needs have been satisfied. It is now my turn to ensure my sexual needs are serviced from now on and the cuckold white boy will be watching me getting fucked by Alpha males from now on. He will be also to be taught to submit to my desires as I learn my new found fetish.

This now explains what I desire and are looking for so if you are Big Black Daddy Alpha male who resides in the UK I would love to meet and chat some more.

Mistress B xxx

Back