New Book - Pleasure After Pain

My new book, Pleasure After Pain, has been published and is now available on Amazon and Smashwords! I set up a promotion on Smashwords to download the book for free (just use promotion code KJ69M). The coupon is good until April 12.

Here’s an excerpt from one of the chapters - hope you enjoy!

KL Davenport

It was after ten o’clock when the engineers finally started to say their goodbyes and head home. I awkwardly managed to cram Kevin’s member back into his pants and pull up the zipper with one hand (and with his unobtrusive help). Kevin got up to shake their hands, and I stood next to him in the role of hostess, wishing everyone goodnight, doubting that I would ever see any of them ever again.

Through the handshaking, each of his clients made small talk with Kevin, told him how much they appreciated the dinner, and that they looked forward to seeing him soon. I watched them in bemusement as they milled around the door, laughing and chatting with each other on their way out, when I heard Kevin’s loud voice beside me.

“Whose is this?” called Kevin. The ******* rushed to my face as I rotated my head to look at my lover. Kevin held a cell phone out toward the engineers, but his eyes were fixed on mine. My heartbeat increased under his look and I moved into his free arm, which wrapped around my waist.

“Who does this belong to?” Kevin asked again, holding up the cell phone. His eyes remained locked in mine. My face flushed with those familiar words. I nestled against his muscular torso. I was the only one in the room who knew what he was really asking with that familiar question.

“Yours,” I whispered up at him. “I’m yours.”

One of the engineers at the door came over and thanked Kevin for finding his cell phone. He rambled on that thought he had it in his pocket and he would have panicked if he arrived home without it. Neither Kevin nor I paid him any attention. It was Kevin’s words, those wonderful words, that unlocked the restrained desire within me. The simmering lust that I managed to keep under control while caressing his cock underneath the table. I wanted him. I wanted him so badly! Throughout this sexually-charged day, I had not yet had the pleasure of Kevin’s cock in my vagina. Now my mind would only think of one thing – getting him inside me as soon as possible. There was no way I could wait until we got back to our hotel room. I pressed my body against his and looked up into his knowing gaze.

“I want you,” I whispered. My thigh slid between his knees and my hips pressed against the bulge in his pants. “I want you right now. Anywhere. Take me, Kevin. Don’t make me wait any longer.”

He looked around the room. The engineers were gone, headed home for the night. The servers were no doubt going to come in to clear the tables any minute now. Kevin’s wonderful dark eyes looked down into mine.

“Outside.”

I nodded eagerly and took his hand.

“Let’s go.”

Through our strong kiss, Kevin pressed me against our rental SUV. I wrapped one leg around his calf, pulling myself against his body. My little black dress had ridden up under Kevin’s hands, leaving me naked from the waist down except for my black cotton underwear. We were in the corner of the nearly-deserted parking lot, the bulk of the car shielded us from the restaurant building and most other nearby vehicles. Behind us, the cooling asphalt faded into the darkness of the desert. Bright stars twinkled above in the black and cloudless sky.

I had never dreamed of having sex in such a public, exposed place before, but I was much too far gone to care. I desperately needed to feel him in the warmth between my legs. With one hand I pushed my panties down and wriggled my hips to shake them free onto the ground. Immediately after, I pulled down the zipper on Kevin’s pants and reached inside. My fingers curled around his cock, which I was pleased to find was nearly fully erect. Kevin was apparently looking forward to this as much as I was.

I freed his member from the confines of his pants and immediately turned around to face away from him. I rubbed my exposed behind against his cock, which nestled in the space between my buttocks. My heart was hammering with excitement.

“Please Kevin,” I implored him softly, “fuck me with your black cock. I want it. I need it!”

He positioned the tip of his cock at my entrance. Before Kevin could react, I surprised him by pushing back with all my might at the moment his hands grasped my hips. As I expected, I was completely wet and well-lubricated and his thick cock slid into my waiting opening.

I moaned in pleasure as I ****** myself backwards, taking every inch of him until he was fully enveloped within me.

“Oh God, yes!” I snarled in abject pleasure. “That’s what I’ve been waiting for all day today.”

He began driving his wonderful cock into me, and I launched myself against him in abandon, timing my movements to maximize the sensations from his thrusts. It felt so good, so raw, so primeval, that my senses were overwhelmed by the intense pleasure. His strong hands gripped the insides of my elbows, pinning my arms back. Holding me in position, he began to thrust with such ******* that the smacks of his hips against my buttocks echoed loudly off the side of the SUV in front of my face.

I was rapidly approaching the welcome signs of impending orgasm when Kevin stopped abruptly. His head snapped up and he stood silently, listening, his cock almost completely withdrawn. I heard faint voices somewhere on the other side of our car. It sounded like a small group of people had just left the restaurant and were walking to their car elsewhere in the parking lot.

“Don’t you dare stop fucking me,” I whispered harshly. My hand reached back and grabbed the fabric of his shirt. I pulled him forward strongly while pushing my hips backwards, impaling his member deep inside.

“I don’t care who’s out there,” I said, twisting my body to bring my face towards his while keeping my vagina clasped tightly against his wonderful cock. There was no way I was going to stop now, even if the Las Vegas police walked around the corner accompanied by my parents. “Don’t you take your cock out of me and don’t stop moving!”

To my relief, Kevin smiled and resumed shoving his cock into me, slowly at first, and with increasing frequency as the noise of the other couples faded away across the parking lot. I held myself in check as long as I could, but my climax arrived with the speed and ******* of a freight train. Kevin twisted my hair around his fist, forsing my chin up, as I cried and bucked on his cock.

He didn’t give me time to cool down before he spun me around, effortlessly picked me up in his strong arms, and settled me down onto his cock. Adjusting his position so that his forearms supported my legs, he pressed me back against the car and began driving his cock into me.

I wasn’t exactly comfortable, with my back against the hard metal and glass of the vehicle, but this position distinctly increased the friction on my clitoris. Wrapping my arms tightly around Kevin’s neck, I orgasmed twice more in rapid succession. My moans of encouragement and pleasure seemed to increase Kevin’s enjoyment and I felt his muscles start to tense under my touch. Recognizing his approaching orgasm, I circled my tongue around the rim of his ear and whispered “That’s it, come inside me. I want to feel you come inside me.”

With a loud grunt, Kevin released his hot fluid into me. His muscles tensed rhythmically for more than a minute with each spurt while I caressed his neck and shoulders. When I judged him to be nearly complete, I shook myself free and squatted on the pavement in my high heels directly in front of him. I took his cock, slippery and wet with our combined fluids, immediately into my mouth. Kevin looked down in satisfaction as I took the remaining drips of his semen and then began cleaning his wonderful cock with my lips and tongue.

“Mmmm,” Kevin moaned softly, keeping his eyes locked on mine. “Where’s your phone?”

I sighed inwardly but knew better than to argue. My purse had fallen to the ground underneath the car. I fished my phone out and managed to hand it to Kevin without releasing his member from my mouth.

“Good girl,” said Kevin. He pointed the phone down at me and a series of clicks and flashes signaled that he decided to take several photographs of me finishing my work on his cock. The telltale feeling of liquid oozing out of me indicated that gravity was pulling my lover’s internal deposit down onto the pavement between my sandals.

I finished and rose, stretching the kinks out of my legs that came about from squatting too long. I looked down at the sizeable puddle of liquid on the pavement and sighed. I didn’t like to leave a mess anywhere, but I certainly wasn’t going to clean it up. Kevin handed me my phone with a knowing grin. On the screen was his last photo – my mouth wrapped lovingly around his thick cock, eyes closed, the whiteness of my skin standing out in stark contrast against Kevin’s darkness, accentuated by the light of the flash.

“Nice,” I said. It was actually a pretty good photo. Good and arousing.

Kevin picked up my purse and underwear. I straightened out my dress and pulled the hem down past my buttocks, but decided against the underwear. It was late, I was tired, and I didn’t want to be bothered. Kevin walked me around to the passenger side and held the door open for me as I climbed in and sank gratefully into the seat. What a day!

I swiped through the photos as Kevin drove us back to the hotel. I knew that Brian would like to see them very much. They seemed to capture the primal lust that lurked within me. I had started to tap out a message to my husband before another wave of homesickness washed through me. My eyes unfocused as my thoughts drifted to Brian, and how much I was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.

I looked down at my phone and the unsent message that contained the photographs. After a moment’s hesitation, I deleted the text and returned the phone to my purse. I didn’t want to tease my husband anymore. I knew that he would like the photos, but I wanted to be there next to him when he saw them. Looking at those images together could certainly lead to some amorous activities between us, and I wasn’t going to let that opportunity slip by.

Back