New Black Owned Couple!

In our experience it's middle aged women who usually go Black first and then tell younger women about them. Fascinating dynamic.
Unfortunately for many white husbands, many married women are going thru change of life and become wild cock hungry sluts. Some of the reasons the wife's become sluts include they feel like they have missed much of the excitement in life by being married and being restricted to having sex with only one man, often their white husbands have tiny white dicklettes like I do, they have talked with their friends about men that have big hard cocks, thick cocks, men that cum big loads and black men with big black cocks; all of which they feel they have missed and want to experience now before it is too late for them to have new pleasurable exciting sex. Often their husband is the only man they have ever had sex with. Now in their 40s, the children are grown, so their maternal instinct weakens, their husbands may be taking them for granted and not paying as much attention to them as they want them to. So many of the white slut wives, including mine, decide to start cheating on their husbands so that they can enjoy sex with other men. They cheat because they want the financial security and home life their husbands provide. When the white slut wife finally tries be fucked by a big black cock, she is hooked on big black cocks and NEEDs to enjoy many big black cocks to enjoy the great pleasure they give them. They ae like ******* in a candy store but their candy is black cocks. Sometimes the black men will turn a white wife into their slave and property by refusing to fuck the white wife unless she accepts being one of his married white slaves and property.

After two years of dating my beautiful girlfriend I told her about me wanting to be a cuckold for the past 15ish years ever since I found out about black superiority! She at first was hesitant but now she’s watched BBC ******* videos several times a day and committed to the black new world order and says she worships big black cock! This is a dream come true for me and am so happy she’s finally found purpose in servicing big black cock and the black new world order !

After two years of dating my beautiful girlfriend I told her about me wanting to be a cuckold for the past 15ish years ever since I found out about black superiority! She at first was hesitant but now she’s watched BBC ******* videos several times a day and committed to the black new world order and says she worships big black cock! This is a dream come true for me and am so happy she’s finally found purpose in servicing big black cock and the black new world order !
Hey man, I KNOW how hot and exciting this "new relationship" can be, my hotwife and I are living it as we speak. My words of caution are, enjoy it when the times are right rather than you always talking about it non-stop when she's not in that mood. The goal/plan (mine, anyway) is that it becomes just an understood and natural sex life for you and for her (and for her lovers). Also, lots of dudes on sdc dot com, for example, will tell you they are a "bull" and know how to "own your girl's pussy." DON'T GO FOR THOSE GUYS, they only have their own orgasm as the priority. Your girl knows, or will soon realize, means that you/she share her time, her honestly, her sexuality and her pussy with BBC lovers that put HER PUSSY and her needs first. Explain to them, up front, be strong, she needs and wants to be properly fucked and serviced so they have to put the time in. When they show that level of understanding, I know your girl will then LOVE to find out how he/they want to be worshipped in return. Also,, make an extra effort, even this weekend, to do something special with her, to demonstrate that you love her now more than ever, such as take her to brunch, or give her the money to gett her nails done....no so that she looks good foryou, but so that she looks good to black men. Write me back, glad to communicate, we're in FLorida. OH, ALSO, DON'T EXPECT OR DEMAND that she act like a BBC WHORE when it's just you and her. Like my wife, she can only really feel like the true whore she likes being when she's with a black guy. Don't ask her to fake it. Make this real for her and for you. DSCN4023.JPG

Unfortunately for many white husbands, many married women are going thru change of life and become wild cock hungry sluts. Some of the reasons the wife's become sluts include they feel like they have missed much of the excitement in life by being married and being restricted to having sex with only one man, often their white husbands have tiny white dicklettes like I do, they have talked with their friends about men that have big hard cocks, thick cocks, men that cum big loads and black men with big black cocks; all of which they feel they have missed and want to experience now before it is too late for them to have new pleasurable exciting sex. Often their husband is the only man they have ever had sex with. Now in their 40s, the children are grown, so their maternal instinct weakens, their husbands may be taking them for granted and not paying as much attention to them as they want them to. So many of the white slut wives, including mine, decide to start cheating on their husbands so that they can enjoy sex with other men. They cheat because they want the financial security and home life their husbands provide. When the white slut wife finally tries be fucked by a big black cock, she is hooked on big black cocks and NEEDs to enjoy many big black cocks to enjoy the great pleasure they give them. They ae like ******* in a candy store but their candy is black cocks. Sometimes the black men will turn a white wife into their slave and property by refusing to fuck the white wife unless she accepts being one of his married white slaves and property.
:qos:That'sWhati'mTalkingAbout!:blackheart:

Back