new bbc here. i want to put a baby in her.

Can't believe what I'm reading here... Are you people for real?
No, they're NOT. It seems this kind of BS talk runs in waves 2-3 times a year. Problem is, there are some who actually take it seriously and wouldn't qualify to be a keeper of a goldfish much less a new human being created out of fantasy. Once reality hits them they're gone like a fart in the wind.

Last edited:
No, they're NOT. It seems this kind of BS talk runs in waves 2-3 times a year. Problem is, there are some who actually take it seriously and wouldn't qualify to be a keeper of a goldfish much less a new human being created out of fantasy. Once reality hits them they're gone like a fart in the wind.
Way too much common sense in this response. You're ruining the fetish fap echo chamber.

Its the ultimate humiliation of cuck hubby...very emasculating to him knowing you're carrying another mans baby..my hubby has helped me raise 2 of my bulls babies but he's told me how he loved them like his own and he loved the fact I carried 2 bulls babies and yes it humiliated him but he loves that thrill of me having guys cum in me all the time and him not knowing if they have knocked me up again and its really humiliating and emasculating to him especially when I want him to watch me take another man in my pussand have him clean me up but knowing he can't get all that seed from me..lol..

Its the ultimate humiliation of cuck hubby...very emasculating to him knowing you're carrying another mans baby..my hubby has helped me raise 2 of my bulls babies but he's told me how he loved them like his own and he loved the fact I carried 2 bulls babies and yes it humiliated him but he loves that thrill of me having guys cum in me all the time and him not knowing if they have knocked me up again and its really humiliating and emasculating to him especially when I want him to watch me take another man in my pussand have him clean me up but knowing he can't get all that seed from me..lol..
Did you have 2 black babies from different black men?

Back