New BBC experience in Kentucky

NewBull4fun18

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
Are there any women in the Bowling Green Kentucky area that are wanting a new BBC experience. I get horny it the afternoon and would like to find a BBC experienced or curious women that would be ok with meeting during the day. Time is limited so my goal would be to see how many times I can make you cum with the time we have. I want to leave you feeling my BBC. Like a phantom BBC.

What's up Daniel. Glad she is interested. Where are you all located? Do you have any pictures of or a description of the beautiful lady? I hope we make a great connection.

Louisville and she’s 18, only ever been with me. She just really wants some bbc. She’s short and has a fat ass. Very attractive and ready. Shoot me message
Can you send me pictures. I usually don't let anyone under 21 get on this ride. She may not be able to handle it. LoL. I may be able to make the exception.

Can you send me pictures. I usually don't let anyone under 21 get on this ride. She may not be able to handle it. LoL. I may be able to make the exception.

Bro, maybe she can handle it because of that phat ass on her! As long as she's 18, I say go for it. Like you said -- phantom BBC. Just fuck her, make her feel it, and leave. Load her up!

Back