New around here but not new to the lifestyle

Recently discovered this forum and have been having a look around.

Im Jason 37 and my wife Karen 36 and we have been in the lifestyle for around 6 years now since we got married but we have been together for 15 years. Karen has been with her BF for four years now He is 42, British born Nigerian and had a ******* with him last year :)
I fully support my wife and her bf's relationship, we havnt slept together in 4 years now as her bf wants her too be black only which I totally understand :)

Hoping to help new couples or struggling hubbys here maybe as I understand its not easy in the beginning sometimes but is worth it all in the long run :)

Jason.

Recently discovered this forum and have been having a look around.

Im Jason 37 and my wife Karen 36 and we have been in the lifestyle for around 6 years now since we got married but we have been together for 15 years. Karen has been with her BF for four years now He is 42, British born Nigerian and had a ******* with him last year :)
I fully support my wife and her bf's relationship, we havnt slept together in 4 years now as her bf wants her too be black only which I totally understand :)

Hoping to help new couples or struggling hubbys here maybe as I understand its not easy in the beginning sometimes but is worth it all in the long run :)

Jason.
You are living the right lifestyle .Welcome

Back