New an very interested to experience bbc

Bun3420

Female
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hello names Harley turned 25 yrs old aug 23rd im a virgo 4'8 an 150 lbs green eyes was married to a Hispanic 7 yrs been divorced an a single pringle goin on 2 yrs next month only recently but have to admit im now ive regularly feeling this major desire for a bbc

Attachments

• Snapchat-1992627690.jpg
    Snapchat-1992627690.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 501
Hello names Harley turned 25 yrs old aug 23rd im a virgo 4'8 an 150 lbs green eyes was married to a Hispanic 7 yrs been divorced an a single pringle goin on 2 yrs next month only recently but have to admit im now ive regularly feeling this major desire for a bbc
Welcome home sexxxy. Can I help u please ??‍♂️ :sex: :qos: :blackheart::lips:

Hey sexy...not too far away from me.?

Very sexy hope you get your chance to be pleasured!

Hi wht male herem.hey girl get that blk love...!!

Let me help you out with that!..

Hope you find someone to make you happy

Back