Negative experiences from cuckolding

I gave a blowjob to a black guy from the local college. One day he brought a friend and I gave him a blowjob, too. I told them to keep it to themselves and they could come over often for more...
They didn't - I'm sure they told all of their friends and it became a big deal, because Tom is a part-time instructor at the college and suddenly everyone "knew" that his wife was "cheating" on him.
Pretty embarrassing for both of us for a couple of years, but we don't live in town, so it wasn't something we had to put up with all the time.

DeeAnna
Dumb asses ruined it for themselves

I gave a blowjob to a black guy from the local college. One day he brought a friend and I gave him a blowjob, too. I told them to keep it to themselves and they could come over often for more...
They didn't - I'm sure they told all of their friends and it became a big deal, because Tom is a part-time instructor at the college and suddenly everyone "knew" that his wife was "cheating" on him.
Pretty embarrassing for both of us for a couple of years, but we don't live in town, so it wasn't something we had to put up with all the time.

DeeAnna

DeeAnna
Did you suck more then those two guys , or did they come over more than just once before they opened their stupid mouths?

DeeAnna
It is a shame that those two men couldn’t keep your secret. They could have enjoyed visiting you on a regular basis if they kept their mouths shut.

Have you continued your adventures in that same college community or moved on to enjoy yourself somewhere else?

Doesn’t mind about me dating alone, but I have to be home by 2am. He does enjoy hearing the details.
Are you fine never sleeping over? I have wondered what are the wisest boundaries to set, in order to reduce chances of very deep attachment and things turning into polyamory.

It seems like not sleeping over is a good rule.

I'm even fine with a little bit of moderate feelings and bonding. That seems natural to me over time.

I can see having a sleepover for 3 in a motel a couple of times a year, but hubby being there would help keep the romance at bay, and keep it more about the sexual fantasies.

I still think 1 on 1 play dates are hot, of course.

Back