Negative experiences from cuckolding

SM3033

Male
Hey all. I’m Sam and I’ve been with a number of wives over the years, both short and long term. For the most part, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences in this dynamic. I value the connections, friendships and experiences I’ve had. But I know not everyone can say the same, whether you’re a single male like me, the wife or the hubby. I’ve found that cuckolding/hotwifing will not fix what is already broken. It will instead enhance what is already strong. Happy to hear others’ thoughts and experiences.

I was in high school and I had my cute girlfriend. After a year of relationship we were not the best couple in the world. We fought a lot and had periods of breaking up every 2 months. Then I convinced her to do cuck things.

It was the worst thing I could do, obviously she ended up meeting a guy who fucked her like a god, she fucked him too much and didn't want to stop, I ended up with no girlfriend and he ended up with a nice willing and easy ass for him.

Hey all. I’m Sam and I’ve been with a number of wives over the years, both short and long term. For the most part, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences in this dynamic. I value the connections, friendships and experiences I’ve had. But I know not everyone can say the same, whether you’re a single male like me, the wife or the hubby. I’ve found that cuckolding/hotwifing will not fix what is already broken. It will instead enhance what is already strong. Happy to hear others’ thoughts and experiences.
Widower here.
Just a bit of back ground here. My wife was knocked up by an elder in her families church. The guy taught Sunday school she was 15 when she gave birth. Her family kicked her out on her 16th birthday because she would not tell the truth who the ******* was. It had to be a boy from school. Well she lived on social assistance while raising her ******* and finished her education. Along the way she took up exotic dancing to make money for university and then teachers college. During this time she met her first husband with him she had a set of twins. This guy was a disaster and the marriage failed. Along came me. A cancer survivor who had, had a vasectomy. At this point she was teaching language in a middle school. The school year was broken up into 4 - 13 week semesters 10 weeks of learning, 1 week of testing and 2 weeks of vacation. About this time DNA testing was starting, it was expensive. Also Mr Sunday School teacher had been accused by another young lady. Courts ordered tests to clear his name. Guess what he was the ******* of twelve including her oldest. He and his wife had to sell just about everything just to pay the baby support and he went on to die in prison.

Now back to us. We were two years into marriage when she suggested we go to a swinger party. We had a good time. So we went to a few more. Nothing too exciting. Once it was known I was v safe I got a lot of attention from the younger ladies (mid twenties to mid thirties). It was one of these ladies that told me about going to sex resorts in the carribeen. We went. Not our scene. Too much drinking. Later I learned of a web site through a party that set up guides for various locals. We visited the site. There was about 10 female guides for every male guide. We wanted to see the Mexican pyramids so we booked a male guide. His name was Juan (hope I spelled that right). There was a few photographs mostly shorts and sandles thing. One showed in swim wear. Speedo type. The text read that he offered well equips tours and all equipment was regularly tested for everyone’s safety. He asked that when booking him to insure our equipment was also checked.

We contacted the resort asking for adjoining rooms two two weeks explaining I snored.
Juan met us at the Air Port with a sign with our name on it. He was dressed in a tan fine mesh shirt and tan shorts. On the way to the resort we exchanged test results. He also adjusted his shorts so my wife who was sitting up front could see his substantial manhood. Even soft it was nice thing to see. For the next 12 days and 13 night we had a schedule. Up early to see the sights And do some shopping. Never did we sit on the beach or by the pool. Back by four in the afternoon. Shower shave and watch her and Juan enjoy each other’s company. At six we had dinner then walks on the beach. At nine back to our rooms. A second shower. Juan had a few rules. Like I was to shower each of them. Then shave each of them. Before the evening fun began he asked that I help him pee which he seemed to have saved up all day. I took to washing his cock when he was done. That first night he offered us condoms. My wife said not needed. That I would be her birth control. As they kissed she had me eat her pussy. She also had me first prepare him and then guide him into her. That first night he last 90 minutes the first time. On a personal note. It was harder to watch them kiss than it was any of the rest. It was more personal more intimate. When it came time Juan started to pull out. He was surprised then she guided me down to his cock. He put just the head in my mouth all the while they kissed passionately as he pump his load. We then went to the washroom where my wife emptied her bladder in front of us. I then held Juan’s manhood once more as he peed. Then they watched as I first jerked off my load into the toilet the emptied my bladder. We returned for a second round only about an hour this time. Once I swallowed his second load it was determined that I should sleep in the middle of the bed on the wet spot. That way if either of them woke up later they could ask me to ask the other to play some more. Juan woke up about 2:30 for another hour of fun and my wife at 6:00 for morning wood relief.

At the end of our stay Juan asked if we would give the web site a review. Later learned he had placed a review of us and our likes.

Some may think this is Negative. My wife and Chocolatej89 have moved beyond the Hotwife/Bull relationship. I would say they are having an in the open affair.
Have followed you guys posts for a while and i think what you 3 have going on is very hot. And if it works for you guys then i don't see it as negative. As long as you are all happy.

These are some negative experiences but not too bad. They all happened early on in my first few years in the lifestyle.

.I drank too much at one of my first lifestyle parties and had to go purge it all out before I ended up passing out, then went back to having fun!

.A couple came to a lifestyle party and when they got ready to leave they couldn't find their car keys .So they looked around a room full of people having sex on two beds and when they still couldn't find their keys they got angry and yelled "we're gonna call the police if someone doesn't give us our keys"! Everyone stopped having sex and started looking for the keys. Turns out the husband put the keys in his coat pocket which he forgot he hung up in the closet! They apologized but everyone just ignored them and went back to having sex!

.I went to a lifestyle party with a date who was on her monthly so she didn't have any intentions on playing but she told me that I could go play! Well you know how women are and how that was really code for "you can play if you want bit because we came together and I'm not playing that would be rude! So I just spectated and socialized with cucks and newbies even though there were definitely a few hotwives I wanted to fuck. Well I never did that again!

.I went to a lifestyle party and of course everyone is having sex and after awhile rotating and playing with someone else. Well the hotwife that I was fucking was loving it so much that she wouldn't let me go play with anyone else. Any time I tried to stop she would pull me back in deep and wrap her legs around me. I was literally trapped in that pussy for more than an hour with over a dozen other people in the room playing. There was one particular bull there who I looked at as my competition and I was a little jealous because he was on number 3 or 4 and I was still on number one almost two hours into the party. Her hubby realized that there was some kind of romantic shenanigans going on between us and he came and he tapped me out in order to fuck his own wife! Needless to say I was never ever to catch up to the other guy but he did give me a piece of advice about not getting caught up with just one woman at a party because every woman there wants that good dick too!

.I had one hubby come to my house in the middle of the night and call me to come outside and asked me straight up "are you having an affair with my wife"? That dude was ready to fight. He wasn't gonna win but he was ready to fight. Luckily for me I don't believe in cheating especially since anytime I visit them I have fun with his wife. His wife has blown me while he and I are playing madden. If I spend the night I either sleep in their bed with her while he sleeps on the couch or if I sleep on the couch she will come wake me up and fuck me on the couch! That is definitely not a woman that I needed to sneak around with. So as soon as I told him "no I am not fucking with your wife behind your back bro" then he immediately said "then it's that other guy"!

Well, the worst thing I tried to do was to have a cuckhold husband. Started out bringing husband along every time I had sex not realizing that it was putting a real drag on both of our experiences. He was embarrassed and I felt like I could not let myself go. So now I am a hot wife!
Solved both problems.

Some may think this is Negative. My wife and Chocolatej89 have moved beyond the Hotwife/Bull relationship. I would say they are having an in the open affair.
I don't see this as a negative thing at all. It seems to me that the deeper the emotional connection between them the more cuck angst, desire and love you will feel and to me that is what makes cuckolding so magical.

Widower here.
Just a bit of back ground here. My wife was knocked up by an elder in her families church. The guy taught Sunday school she was 15 when she gave birth. Her family kicked her out on her 16th birthday because she would not tell the truth who the ******* was. It had to be a boy from school. Well she lived on social assistance while raising her ******* and finished her education. Along the way she took up exotic dancing to make money for university and then teachers college. During this time she met her first husband with him she had a set of twins. This guy was a disaster and the marriage failed. Along came me. A cancer survivor who had, had a vasectomy. At this point she was teaching language in a middle school. The school year was broken up into 4 - 13 week semesters 10 weeks of learning, 1 week of testing and 2 weeks of vacation. About this time DNA testing was starting, it was expensive. Also Mr Sunday School teacher had been accused by another young lady. Courts ordered tests to clear his name. Guess what he was the ******* of twelve including her oldest. He and his wife had to sell just about everything just to pay the baby support and he went on to die in prison.

Now back to us. We were two years into marriage when she suggested we go to a swinger party. We had a good time. So we went to a few more. Nothing too exciting. Once it was known I was v safe I got a lot of attention from the younger ladies (mid twenties to mid thirties). It was one of these ladies that told me about going to sex resorts in the carribeen. We went. Not our scene. Too much drinking. Later I learned of a web site through a party that set up guides for various locals. We visited the site. There was about 10 female guides for every male guide. We wanted to see the Mexican pyramids so we booked a male guide. His name was Juan (hope I spelled that right). There was a few photographs mostly shorts and sandles thing. One showed in swim wear. Speedo type. The text read that he offered well equips tours and all equipment was regularly tested for everyone’s safety. He asked that when booking him to insure our equipment was also checked.

We contacted the resort asking for adjoining rooms two two weeks explaining I snored.
Juan met us at the Air Port with a sign with our name on it. He was dressed in a tan fine mesh shirt and tan shorts. On the way to the resort we exchanged test results. He also adjusted his shorts so my wife who was sitting up front could see his substantial manhood. Even soft it was nice thing to see. For the next 12 days and 13 night we had a schedule. Up early to see the sights And do some shopping. Never did we sit on the beach or by the pool. Back by four in the afternoon. Shower shave and watch her and Juan enjoy each other’s company. At six we had dinner then walks on the beach. At nine back to our rooms. A second shower. Juan had a few rules. Like I was to shower each of them. Then shave each of them. Before the evening fun began he asked that I help him pee which he seemed to have saved up all day. I took to washing his cock when he was done. That first night he offered us condoms. My wife said not needed. That I would be her birth control. As they kissed she had me eat her pussy. She also had me first prepare him and then guide him into her. That first night he last 90 minutes the first time. On a personal note. It was harder to watch them kiss than it was any of the rest. It was more personal more intimate. When it came time Juan started to pull out. He was surprised then she guided me down to his cock. He put just the head in my mouth all the while they kissed passionately as he pump his load. We then went to the washroom where my wife emptied her bladder in front of us. I then held Juan’s manhood once more as he peed. Then they watched as I first jerked off my load into the toilet the emptied my bladder. We returned for a second round only about an hour this time. Once I swallowed his second load it was determined that I should sleep in the middle of the bed on the wet spot. That way if either of them woke up later they could ask me to ask the other to play some more. Juan woke up about 2:30 for another hour of fun and my wife at 6:00 for morning wood relief.

At the end of our stay Juan asked if we would give the web site a review. Later learned he had placed a review of us and our likes.
Would love to check out the tour site

Would love to check out the tour site
We used the site more than a few times. Finding guides in Scotland, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Spain and France. France and Scotland were a one time thing as we were there to scuba Dive. Spain was a great time as our guide knew all the best places to eat, hike and play. Turkey and Greece were better as there was some really great scuba dive location and the sites were total un believable. Then there was Egypt. The best by far. We visited seven times over the years. Always had the same guide. He made sure we had a great time, sights, food, and museums. Yes we saw the pyramids twice. We also visited a few famous WW2 Battle Sites and Grave Yards.

The Site that we used closed down About 15 years ago. There was a replacement site. However at the time my wife was fighting cancer. A few years ago I contacted our guide for Egypt. He now has a tourist guide company ‘ you know the ones with a bus that give canned tours where they pick you up at the hotel.

I gave a blowjob to a black guy from the local college. One day he brought a friend and I gave him a blowjob, too. I told them to keep it to themselves and they could come over often for more...
They didn't - I'm sure they told all of their friends and it became a big deal, because Tom is a part-time instructor at the college and suddenly everyone "knew" that his wife was "cheating" on him.
Pretty embarrassing for both of us for a couple of years, but we don't live in town, so it wasn't something we had to put up with all the time.

DeeAnna

Well, the worst thing I tried to do was to have a cuckhold husband. Started out bringing husband along every time I had sex not realizing that it was putting a real drag on both of our experiences. He was embarrassed and I felt like I could not let myself go. So now I am a hot wife!
Solved both problems.
How does he feel about you going alone, and is he interested in the details?

I was in high school and I had my cute girlfriend. After a year of relationship we were not the best couple in the world. We fought a lot and had periods of breaking up every 2 months. Then I convinced her to do cuck things.

It was the worst thing I could do, obviously she ended up meeting a guy who fucked her like a god, she fucked him too much and didn't want to stop, I ended up with no girlfriend and he ended up with a nice willing and easy ass for him.
"I can do whatever the fuck I want " 😂 love your name bro

These are some negative experiences but not too bad. They all happened early on in my first few years in the lifestyle.

.I drank too much at one of my first lifestyle parties and had to go purge it all out before I ended up passing out, then went back to having fun!

.A couple came to a lifestyle party and when they got ready to leave they couldn't find their car keys .So they looked around a room full of people having sex on two beds and when they still couldn't find their keys they got angry and yelled "we're gonna call the police if someone doesn't give us our keys"! Everyone stopped having sex and started looking for the keys. Turns out the husband put the keys in his coat pocket which he forgot he hung up in the closet! They apologized but everyone just ignored them and went back to having sex!

.I went to a lifestyle party with a date who was on her monthly so she didn't have any intentions on playing but she told me that I could go play! Well you know how women are and how that was really code for "you can play if you want bit because we came together and I'm not playing that would be rude! So I just spectated and socialized with cucks and newbies even though there were definitely a few hotwives I wanted to fuck. Well I never did that again!

.I went to a lifestyle party and of course everyone is having sex and after awhile rotating and playing with someone else. Well the hotwife that I was fucking was loving it so much that she wouldn't let me go play with anyone else. Any time I tried to stop she would pull me back in deep and wrap her legs around me. I was literally trapped in that pussy for more than an hour with over a dozen other people in the room playing. There was one particular bull there who I looked at as my competition and I was a little jealous because he was on number 3 or 4 and I was still on number one almost two hours into the party. Her hubby realized that there was some kind of romantic shenanigans going on between us and he came and he tapped me out in order to fuck his own wife! Needless to say I was never ever to catch up to the other guy but he did give me a piece of advice about not getting caught up with just one woman at a party because every woman there wants that good dick too!

.I had one hubby come to my house in the middle of the night and call me to come outside and asked me straight up "are you having an affair with my wife"? That dude was ready to fight. He wasn't gonna win but he was ready to fight. Luckily for me I don't believe in cheating especially since anytime I visit them I have fun with his wife. His wife has blown me while he and I are playing madden. If I spend the night I either sleep in their bed with her while he sleeps on the couch or if I sleep on the couch she will come wake me up and fuck me on the couch! That is definitely not a woman that I needed to sneak around with. So as soon as I told him "no I am not fucking with your wife behind your back bro" then he immediately said "then it's that other guy"!
Bro I see you every where 🤣

Back