Needing really thick bbc

Candy4bbcbull1

Couple
Real Person
From
SC, US
So I'm like needing a really thick BBC. I know I'm picky but I just really love a super fat BBC and so if there's one in Myrtle Beach or near by then let me know because I am wanting to set it up asap. Please real men only and please thick BBC only. I don't want to talk or do this fantasy stuff so white guys bounce I'm done with your crap. If you are a thick BBC near me then hit me up and we can talk and do it. 20180904_111241-1.jpg4052.jpegreceived_907244453111986.jpeg

So I'm like needing a really thick BBC. I know I'm picky but I just really love a super fat BBC and so if there's one in Myrtle Beach or near by then let me know because I am wanting to set it up asap. Please real men only and please thick BBC only. I don't want to talk or do this fantasy stuff so white guys bounce I'm done with your crap. If you are a thick BBC near me then hit me up and we can talk and do it. View attachment 3566359View attachment 3566360View attachment 3566361
Hey I just read your post I use to travel to Myrtle Beach few years ago with friends. I've been told my girth size is pretty good let me know if I fit what you are looking for? I honestly wouldn't mine hook up have friends that live thirty minutes from Myrtle Beach

Attachments

• 30006c1.jpg
    30006c1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 46
So I'm like needing a really thick BBC. I know I'm picky but I just really love a super fat BBC and so if there's one in Myrtle Beach or near by then let me know because I am wanting to set it up asap. Please real men only and please thick BBC only. I don't want to talk or do this fantasy stuff so white guys bounce I'm done with your crap. If you are a thick BBC near me then hit me up and we can talk and do it. View attachment 3566359View attachment 3566360View attachment 3566361
Beautiful so sexy!

You’re fucking gorgeous! Wish I was close !

Sexy hot white slut

I’m coming to MB soon for a weekend. Let’s connect

I'm in south Carolina

Come to Hampton va.

Pretty pussy and nipples

20200129_205159.jpg
How's this?

Back