needing new friend. new to this area

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Jill4real62, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Jill4real62

Jill4real62 New Member

I live in southeast Georgia and looking to meet Black Men in my area(Brunswick.waycross.jesup.folkston) that enjoy knowing a submissive white slut wife. I can host at just about anytime at my home 24/7. My husband knows if I invite a black male friend over that I will be sucking an fucking him dry. I enjoy 2 or more at anytime.. please contact me and let's make a date and enjoy a really new friendship together.

2. Bdick

Bdick Member

what up jill ? came across your avatar, don't see many from ga, i'm in macon not that far from you.... got any pics ?

3. Jill4real62

Jill4real62 New Member

Well hello there..you got that right not from my area anyway. Yes I do have pics but having problem downloading them here. If you would you can write me at my personal email. hickoxjill@yahoo.com and I will send them to yeah..not spam or anything else like that ok...you are about 3.hr away. Dang good chance we could meet up someday soon

4. atlchocolateslinger

atlchocolateslinger Member Real Person

Hey i work in warner robins and live in mcdonough we she converse a little in hopes that we run across each other

5. ramgabbc

ramgabbc Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Near you ...would love to meet up sometime

6. Jill4real62

Jill4real62 New Member

Hey I would enjoy knowing you to...how close are you to me..I am around the Nahunta ga. area..I have to say your blk cock looks ssssoooooooo juicy..I want some..please write me at hickoxjill@yahoo.com ok that ins my personal email....not spam or any shirt like that ok...I can't download my pic here but can send my pics from my email.

7. ramgabbc

ramgabbc Well-Known Member Gold Member

US