Needing BBC in Knoxville tn for wife

gypsynomad

Couple
We have tried with other threads on the forum with little response. We live fairly close to Knoxville tn and would like to find at least a couple of BBC in the area that would satisfy my 4’9” hotwife cravings to be stuffed, stretched and filled with bbc. If interested please hit us up!

Attachments

• IMG_2280.jpeg
    IMG_2280.jpeg
    723.5 KB · Views: 175
We have tried with other threads on the forum with little response. We live fairly close to Knoxville tn and would like to find at least a couple of BBC in the area that would satisfy my 4’9” hotwife cravings to be stuffed, stretched and filled with bbc. If interested please hit us up!
Omg that's so hot

Perfection

Awesome ass,would love to clean cream pie

Im ur Guy she will be more then satisfied

Back