need young dick in Detroit

Send a pm with stats, info and body/face photo if you have one. If she’s interested I’ll link you 2 up.
Hey there hubby, absolutely loving your profile, but not letting me DM. Your queen is a flawless GODDESS. Incredible! Educated, articulate, respectful and experienced BBC in NYC that travels to DTW for business. Nothing in the world is sexier, more perfect than the soft, sexy curves of a confident BBW hotwife (and Al the credit goes to you for sharing). Would love to chat and learn more (and show you more of me).
Please login or become a member to view

Hey there hubby, absolutely loving your profile, but not letting me DM. Your queen is a flawless GODDESS. Incredible! Educated, articulate, respectful and experienced BBC in NYC that travels to DTW for business. Nothing in the world is sexier, more perfect than the soft, sexy curves of a confident BBW hotwife (and Al the credit goes to you for sharing). Would love to chat and learn more (and show you more of me).

Hi dm us

Hey there thanks for the interest. We only accept DM from verified members so go ahead and do that and we’d love to chat from there. Thanks!

Back