Need my wife blacked .....need bbc's help

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Justin002, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Justin002

Justin002 Member

US
    Now im not white im mixed but my dick isnt tiny but it iant huge... i want her destroyed by a bbc but (she doesnt want another dick ) but thats not true because we've had arguments and split for a week and she went and fucked her big dick ex white b.f...and then met a black guy on the bus and fucked him twice and shes real flirtatious around other guys...she has really good pussy...shell occasionally take it in the ass sucks a pretty good dick ...she is super small about 5'5... 95 Pounds so shes tiny so thats what i find arousing some bbc stretching that to the max shes had one black cock but it was about the same size as mine according to her...so i need a bbc to message her on facebook and get her to start chatting with you make her like you tell her you want to take her out and dine her shes pretty easily persuaded if you get her that far im positive you will be able to charm your way into her pussy and mouth especially after you show her your bbc shell have no choice but to respect the cock i want you to make her submit to you i want to hear her beg for your cock and make her tell you that she loves your cock and that her pussy is now yours and she has to listen to you ....i want her to crave that bbc ...if you can do that the pussy is yours and the ass ....savannah ga

Attached Files:

2. Chicagoblackm36

Chicagoblackm36 Member Real Person

US
    Very very nice.

3. Thatguyiz

Thatguyiz New Member

Still around?

4. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    hope she cucks you proper