Need help taking 1st step into lifestyle..

Please help...
Any good ideas or advise would be a greatly appreciated as I want my white wife of almost 12 years to spread her legs and try another man for a 1st time a Black cock with my total encouragement and full support. I am torn between coming clean and telling her (which I think would ruin the possibility because of the weird shock factor ) or try manipulating her and working with a black man by chance meeting in a bar lounge to start the process more smoothly.

To understand my situation and where I am at this point, please read my "about" page under my profile.. I truly welcome any advise that could help lead her to spread her legs for a black man and us venture into this lifestyle here in the NJ area ..
I’m also in the same position and live in New York is anyone can help pm me too

Please help...
Any good ideas or advise would be a greatly appreciated as I want my white wife of almost 12 years to spread her legs and try another man for a 1st time a Black cock with my total encouragement and full support. I am torn between coming clean and telling her (which I think would ruin the possibility because of the weird shock factor ) or try manipulating her and working with a black man by chance meeting in a bar lounge to start the process more smoothly.

To understand my situation and where I am at this point, please read my "about" page under my profile.. I truly welcome any advise that could help lead her to spread her legs for a black man and us venture into this lifestyle here in the NJ area ..
Happy to answer any questions you have

Please help...

keep it simple and be honest try broaching the topic of other partners but do not include race or specifics because if she wants to cuck you it will be with what she picks. You may want to think this a bit and consider if you can live with the possibilities such as others knowing, you becoming a cleaner or other things

Please help...

I always think being upfront is the way to go. Start with fantasies!

Please help...

Back