Need help for White Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiku

Hi guys.

I have a close friend of mine , age 34 years old, looking good and nice JLO ass, here in Europe (Balkans), that yesterday shocked me with "ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK" .
I got so shocked (of JOY of course) that she told me that becouse of the fact she doesn't talk that good english at all. Now i have tested her and waters here and there about her fantasy/dreems but never thought that she has gone that far to learn those words that good.

So when i told here that is she willing to try it , she said : YES, I WOULD LOVE TO.

So i told her i will find some one for her. She asked HOW. I told here no need to worry about just to have the faith on me. She came back to me: well at least tell HIM i dont speek that good English.

So here you guys got it all the INTRO, now the question is: IS THERE IN EUROPE (Balkans) ANY BULL TO COME AND FUCK THIS BBC VIRGIN.

Trsut this is not some fucked up story. PM me with your email address (real people are going to be picked) so i can pass you her email address.

Waiting fellas

Reactions: Dud
Hello There,
I've read your lovely story and I think what you're saying is true because friend of mine is from Macedonia and he said the same things and advise me to go there with him because lots of ladies fancy it and I will have lots of success but I never had the chance to do so! However if you are real and serious hit me up in meatblack@gmail.com I am staying Prague at the moments so let me know ;)

Simon xoxxo

Hi guys.

I have a close friend of mine , age 34 years old, looking good and nice JLO ass, here in Europe (Balkans), that yesterday shocked me with "ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK" .
I got so shocked (of JOY of course) that she told me that becouse of the fact she doesn't talk that good english at all. Now i have tested her and waters here and there about her fantasy/dreems but never thought that she has gone that far to learn those words that good.

So when i told here that is she willing to try it , she said : YES, I WOULD LOVE TO.

So i told her i will find some one for her. She asked HOW. I told here no need to worry about just to have the faith on me. She came back to me: well at least tell HIM i dont speek that good English.

So here you guys got it all the INTRO, now the question is: IS THERE IN EUROPE (Balkans) ANY BULL TO COME AND FUCK THIS BBC VIRGIN.

Trsut this is not some fucked up story. PM me with your email address (real people are going to be picked) so i can pass you her email address.

Waiting fellas

email me on raki45@hotmail.co.uk

Hello There,
I've read your lovely story and I think what you're saying is true because friend of mine is from Macedonia and he said the same things and advise me to go there with him because lots of ladies fancy it and I will have lots of success but I never had the chance to do so! However if you are real and serious hit me up in meatblack@gmail.com I am staying Prague at the moments so let me know ;)

Simon xoxxo

see the issue here is that once you go there , a lot of girls will crave and melt for you but no one will fuck with you , or at least approach to you in public due to the opinion shity issues.

i think is all ok for them outside of country or at least in a bordering town/city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back