NEED Advice - Wife Won't Admit What She LOVES

jsmally3

Couple
From
CA, US
I am a short white guy standing at 5’3” and weighing 140 lbs. I’m 42 years old, straight... My wife always LOVED huge cocks. I just didn’t want to admit it.

I have a really tiny cock. It’s usually 2-3 inches (max 3 1/4” inches in the rare instance that it’s actually hard), it’s one of the thinnest cocks I’ve ever seen, it’s never hard and always soft, the tip of the penis head is very small, my balls are tiny, I don’t last very long and usually have to go slow, which my wife doesn’t like, and she can’t feel me when she gets wet.

But I love wearing a huge 8-inch strap-on and fucking hard. I use my tongue and fingers a lot too. I have to! So tiny! I am tiny and love cuckolding and small penis humiliation.....my wife's ex was big and thick and rock hard. She was very open at one point and said he was SO MUCH better and there was NO comparison. He fucked her really hard and fast, and she LOVED that. It started turning me on a lot...she would openly humiliate me and talk about how big he was and good he felt. She had me buy a strap-on that was his exact size and made me watch her fuck it and scream... BUT now, after 6 yrs she says I’m suddenly just right. Bullshit! I miss sph and fantasizing about her fucking a big cock... I know she wants more....and she has let things slip that she misses being filled up. What do you think? How do I get her to get back to her roots? ANY ideas are much appreciated!

Some women think it's just a ploy for you to feel justified for cheating on her.. The main thing is do not bring it up again, you need to let her take the lead, She needs to start feeling like she's the boss and that shes in charge... Never ridicule her for anything.. Try saying yes ma'am when she suggests something, position yourself in a subordinate position in your relationship honestly ask her feelings about certain things but never about cucking, or cheating or swinging it has truly got to be her idea it will probably take a long time if ever but if she ever makes a comment about the subject never jump on her or make her feel bad, she is probably already cheating on you but doesn't want you to know... you better get used to that idea if she is lying and cheating shes probably afraid you're going to find out and hurt her somehow... just be content thinking she is masterbste to that thought for mow... without any sexual ulterior motives start making her feel totally loved and accepted dont screw up and try leading the conversation that direction again just accept her love and be that cuckold to her without the sex part if she sees you being a loving loyal obedient hubby she may start to want more... if you ever bring it up she will feel manipulated and push back hsrd... Hell if how you describe yourself is accurate I would be so fucking grateful for her.. she will love that so much just be happy making her happy whatever she tells you makes her happy not what you think she should want... be patient real love is very patient...

Back