Need a new bull AR MO

Midwest White Couple

Couple
Real Person
From
US
Wife and I are looking for a new bull. We had fun with the last but are looking for another. Nsa fun at a hotel I pay for. Prefer more mature late 30's and 40's. Must be hung and willing to meet in NW Arkansas. We had fun with our last bull but he wasn't as dom as we had wanted. He also didn't take full advantage of what we offered him. I haven't licked a creampie from her yet so must be willing to seed my wife. No male on male contact ,must be ok with me taking vids or pics aswell. Hmu in dms if your interested!

Wife and I are looking for a new bull. We had fun with the last but are looking for another. Nsa fun at a hotel I pay for. Prefer more mature late 30's and 40's. Must be hung and willing to meet in NW Arkansas. We had fun with our last bull but he wasn't as dom as we had wanted. He also didn't take full advantage of what we offered him. I haven't licked a creampie from her yet so must be willing to seed my wife. No male on male contact ,must be ok with me taking vids or pics aswell. Hmu in dms if your interested!
I'm very interested. Let's talk some more and perhaps make this a reality for us all.

I’d definitely love to link with you all I’m in the NW Arkansas area and willing to meet!! I am definitely ok with breeding if that’s what you all desire

Back