NBWO&LGBT

since I am a lesbian, I don’t know the answer. but maybe someone will tell?
As a straight black man who has been in the lifestyle for at least 12 years and have been with all kinds of couples I can tell you that I would respectfully decline (and I have) and say "that's really not my thing" and continue fucking his wife!

I have had lots of straight up bisexual couples invite me to play with them both and I have always respectfully declined even though the wife was really hot and I wanted to fuck her I still said no when I know there are plenty of guys out there that would say yes. I don't know why bisexual people or gay people invite straight males to play with them when their profile clearly says that they are straight?

If hubby wants to clean his wife afterwards then by all means knock yourself out, but I'll take a hot towel! ♠️😎

I get where you’re coming from here. Personally, those people are being selfish. I’m bi. But if I invite a straight male over, I ensure it’s understood I’m well aware he’s straight and wants nothing to do with me. I find out what my limits are (if I can be in the room, bed, if we end up being next to eachother cause of the position, whatever) then so long as we come to an agreement, I don’t cross that line. The men who get an invite over have some say in what happens in that bedroom. Bulls aren’t toys or robots.
You get it and I appreciate you calling it what it is "selfish"! It is also inconsiderate and even insulting when you respectfully decline to have sexual contact with both and then they get pushy and insinuate the "you can't handle us" or "You don't know what you are missing"! I've never gone off on anyone because it's never happened in person and getting crazy online is not my thing.

When straight up gay males do it and send me friends request on a swinger site I just ignore them and black them.

I have no problem with a man cleaning his wife or cuckold 69 and he can lick her while she's getting stretched into a creamy blissfulness! Bottom line if a person is a Vegan and you know that their a Vegan then don't offer them a steak and don't invite them to eat at a place that doesn't have Vegan cuisine! 🤷‍♂️

For years I have thought black women have been neglected by white submissives. I do like to see white mouths compelled to give pleasure to neglected black clits and pussies.

My girlfriend asked her straight BBC bull if I could watch her get bred while I was dressed up. He agreed but I had to wait in another room until he started. The humiliatIon of seeing his superior cock pleasure her while I watched excited me in a way I never new. After he left she made me clean her up and swallow his loads.
A few days later he stopped by unexpectedly while she was running errands. I had just showered and quickly grabbed my robe and greeted him at the door. After telling him she wasn't going to be back for a couple hours he stood there for a minute before saying "Well I just came over to dump a quick load but I'm in a hurry so you'll do. Go put on what you wore the other night and make it quick. I'll be up in 5 min. I quickly ran upstairs and put on some heels and stockings and the top and wig in my profile pic. "You dressed yet sissy?" he said as he walked up the stairs. "Yes" I replied and just then realized I had left my 12" black dildo I was getting read to play with on the dresser. As he walked in the bedroom I saw him glance at the dresser. "That yours?" he said "Yes Sir" I replied. "It's Daddy from now on slut. I'd like a little show to warm me up, and since I only need your mouth, lets see how much you can take. Get on your back and start, I'll even let you use some lube. I was determined to take all of it for him after seeing his enjoyment of my pain for his pleasure. "sit down on that stool and don't take it out" He said as I watched him strip and reveal his superior cock. He proceeded to use my throat as he pleased. His thrusts went deeper and I was gagging less as my throat relaxed and got wetter. "Good gurl" he said as he put his hand around the bulge my throat and stroked his cock. He started pumping my throat faster and I knew he was about to come by his moans of pleasure. Suddenly he pulled out and started stroking as his other hand pushed my back so I was looking up as his massive loads covered my face. "Look at you" he said as he admired his work. " Don't move" I heard his phone clicking as he took pictures of the look of submission on my come covered face. I think you might be useful, these pics in an ad will show what a good cum-dump you are. You'll be making Daddy money on the street in no time. Yes Daddy, I replied as reluctantly as I could but my voice still revealed how excited I was!

Back