Navy Wives!!!

James Again

Male
From
MA, US
Being ex Navy my self and given the time of year, I always like to reflect on just how many Navy wives loved black cock. It really didn't matter if hubby knew about it, because it happened all the time. You'd see them waving good by as hubbies ship left port and then you'd see them at the club that night. You KNEW they were available without much chance of getting caught. You KNEW they'd take you home. It's just the way it was.

A lot of times they'd travel in groups, keeping each others secrets. And sometimes sharing some cock.

Not sure so much about the other services, but the Navy definitely had it going on.

J

Army here. I recall some of the same as we were departing for deployments. On the times when my unit stayed back and the others left, you would see the wives "patrolling" the base. When I was in Germany, and not sure what started it, but if you saw a mop turned upside down on the porch, you knew what time it was hahaha. The NCO club was the spot to find them too.

Army here. I recall some of the same as we were departing for deployments. On the times when my unit stayed back and the others left, you would see the wives "patrolling" the base. When I was in Germany, and not sure what started it, but if you saw a mop turned upside down on the porch, you knew what time it was hahaha. The NCO club was the spot to find them too.
officers wives were always fun

Air ******* wives were the same way. I organized an 86 man gangbang (yes all Black) for a officer's in Germany. It was over a 3 day weekend while her husband was TDY (Temporary Duty Assignment) for a month. She did small groups each day not all at once. Never again it took me 6 months to get the group of guys together.

And its not just the wives some of the daughters were wild too, there was one ******* that was actually BANDED from a AFB.

Air ******* wives were the same way. I organized an 86 man gangbang (yes all Black) for a officer's in Germany. It was over a 3 day weekend while her husband was TDY (Temporary Duty Assignment) for a month. She did small groups each day not all at once. Never again it took me 6 months to get the group of guys together.

And its not just the wives some of the daughters were wild too, there was one ******* that was actually BANDED from a AFB.
Holy crap! Lmao.

Ex-Navy Vet myself..........oh yeah Navy wives was ready to throw it down and get it good when hub had duty on the ship or deployed and they need some big, dark warm comforting. Japan, Hawaii, and Texas duty stations........and they ALL got some BBC from me.

Was stationed at a Air ******* base for a few years and them sweet married things love the dark meat too!!!!!

Last Navy wife I had was right before the shut down last August! Her hubby allowed her to meet me alone at the hotel. We had so much chemistry built up from flirting and texting that I told her when she got to the room that I was going to be waiting with no clothes on! Even when she was on her way I sent her a picture of my rock hard bbc as I waited for her! This was the first time she met me face to face and when she walked in that door the first thing she grabbed was the rock hard bbc that was pointing straight at her. We were making out with my cock thrust into her stomach. It only took her five minutes to get down on her knees, grabb that bbc like a microphone and stuff as much as she could in her mouth. I had her cellphone and was recording footage for her Naval officer hubby so he could watch his wife on her knees worshipping a bbc! ♠️

It took me over an hour just to get in that pussy. By the time it was almost over I had her face down screaming into the pillow while taking bbc deep into her stomach screaming in pleasure, and she was begging me to cum in her pussy! She immediately got dressed saying that hubby was waiting at home for his cream filled wife and his video. All I know is that I pumped so much cum inside that Naval officer's wife that she left that hotel room with the rank of Seaman!😂🤣

Never in the service myself but I’ve seen em in action. There is a very large Navy base close to where I live. Military wives are scandalous. Many a soldier has returned from deployment to find their wife sucking a new cock. A lot of young women just want to marry for the “show” (the wedding) and the attention. Then as soon as hubby leaves, they start fucking around. Heaux’s!

Navy retired here. Couldn't agree more that Navy wives were wild. My wife was right in there with the best of them. Don't know if it's still true but back in the day, there was a pick up kiosk just outside the main gate of most bases. My wife tapped that gold mine several times while I was deployed. The wife of one of my buddies got busted fucking a couple of black seamen in the EM club parking lot and he had to fly back from Italy to unravel that little scandal. She told my wife that he was more pissed off at having to pay out of pocket for the trip than he was her getting caught in the act.

I married one of those bar sluts in Baumholder Germany back in the 70's. My wife would get GI's to buy her drinks and go make out in a dark booth with the curtains drain. Unbeknownst to my wife I would secretly hide in an adjoining booth and peek in on her as she made out with them. Actual sex never took place but it was hot watching her make out and get felt up by hundreds of horny soldiers.

I was that Army wife. When my spouse was gone I fucked several Black men. I would have the guys take pictures of them fucking me and videos and then send them to my spouse. IT was fun relating my adventures to them. One time my spouse was coming back from training, they had been gone over a month. I was standing at the unit where the bus stopped, with cum dripping down my legs as they got off the bus. I know they were thrilled that I had been fucked and filled up for them to see when they got home.

I got divorced soon after my tour ended but I went back in 1981 just to visit and see how things had changed. One girl I knew from the bar scene (she worked with my wife) had a breast enhancement and was now doing sex shows at one of the nightclubs. She was single at the time and I missed a golden opportunity to ask her to come back to the states with me. She would've fucked the entire Army brigade had I asked her to.

That would be a dream come true for my Hotwife. Maybe she would let me watch if I was lucky.

Back