Nashville Tn. Area this weekend

Maybe I should clarify. If you respond describe yourself, contact info would be nice as in your telephone number, emails are pointless. I don't *******,smoke or do *******. If you are a white guy wishing you were black, don't respond. I don't send face pics, what I posted is all you get, the conversation should be more than just a "hey I live in Nashville" be detailed and descriptor otherwise it's a waste of time. If your attached and playing without her permission then don't respond, don't want your better half wanting to ******* me because you lied to her. If you are serious and ready to play then here I am.

Maybe I should clarify. If you respond describe yourself, contact info would be nice as in your telephone number, emails are pointless. I don't *******,smoke or do *******. If you are a white guy wishing you were black, don't respond. I don't send face pics, what I posted is all you get, the conversation should be more than just a "hey I live in Nashville" be detailed and descriptor otherwise it's a waste of time. If your attached and playing without her permission then don't respond, don't want your better half wanting to ******* me because you lied to her. If you are serious and ready to play then here I am.
Easy enough , I’ll message you all of that right now

Back