Nashville - Fit, Clean, and Hung

fatboyblack

Male
Real Person
SM who totally understands the parameters of the lifestyle and my role. This is adult fun. Not looking to replace ANYTHING...only looking to enhance. I want to be available when you need me and vice versa. I'm not about the pushy/clingy starving single male life.

Good looking gentleman who is educated, nonconfrontational, non-judgemental and discreet with a low shock factor. Well spoken, impeccably mannered, and meticulously groomed are a few of my calling cards. This translates to a guy who is laid back and down to earth.

Life is supposed to be fun and exhilarating, not a chore from day to day. Looking for quality couples and single females who understand that life is a journey of exploring and finding our likes and loves.

Avid fitness participant, traveler, and motorcycle rider.

Attachments

• IMG_2035.JPG
    IMG_2035.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 111
I'm definitely game for that. Nashville is part of my work territory so I'm there quite a bit. I'll have to turn it into a long weekend :)

SM who totally understands the parameters of the lifestyle and my role. This is adult fun. Not looking to replace ANYTHING...only looking to enhance. I want to be available when you need me and vice versa. I'm not about the pushy/clingy starving single male life.

Good looking gentleman who is educated, nonconfrontational, non-judgemental and discreet with a low shock factor. Well spoken, impeccably mannered, and meticulously groomed are a few of my calling cards. This translates to a guy who is laid back and down to earth.

Life is supposed to be fun and exhilarating, not a chore from day to day. Looking for quality couples and single females who understand that life is a journey of exploring and finding our likes and loves.

Avid fitness participant, traveler, and motorcycle rider.
We will be in Nash in a few weeks

I'm looking for a weekly or at least every other week playmate who won't mind my husband watching. If we meet in Murfreesboro for drinks and have good chemistry how far would you realistically drive south of the Nashville area for play dates?
I’m game as well...I would like the ******* and see where it goes as well, hit me up

Back