Myrtle Beach...

It was the last night of our vacation..... a week on the beach was much needed. I decided to turn the wife loose and let her have fun flirting with guys.... Of course she starts to kinda focus on this younger looking black guy (not surprising cuz I know she was hoping to meet a black man. So I notice that he starts to catch on and they are having fun when my wife suggests going up to the room for some smoke. I'm a little annoyed that she did not consult with me first, but not ( big deal as we were all *******. We get to the room and head out to the balcony while she digs out the party favors.. I get totally turned on when out she walks in her stiletto heels and and thong bathing suit (never worn before). I can see dude is practically salivating at her shapely legs and juicy thick white ass. We hit the j a few times before she asks our guest if she can see his cock which he is more than happy to oblige. He then unveils an impressively girthy cock.... I'm a little jealous and turned on as she starts to slowly lick and suck this ******* dick which he seems to be really enjoying judging by how he sounded.... his cock was also becoming enormous as my wife did her thing which she happens to be pretty awesome at. She finally stands up and turns around and begins to position herself to sit on this really fat cock.... I am pretty excited myself as after a brief struggle I see her eyebrows start to raise and lips curl out and up and she whimpers out a "ooooh, fuck yeah" homeboys slides his hands around her waist and she starts grinding and riding. I had never quite seen that look she had in her eyes and/or the faces and sounds she was making as she was fucking this guy. When she got herself off his cock I was reminded just how huge his cock was as he slid up behind her and started fucking her while standing up behind her just using her thick and jiggly ass to bounce his cock deeper and deeper. I could tell she was about to lose her ******* as she says ...." He's gonna make me cum hard all over his cock" which made him go very hard and quick as they both came and howled with delight. great last night

It was the last night of our vacation..... a week on the beach was much needed. I decided to turn the wife loose and let her have fun flirting with guys.... Of course she starts to kinda focus on this younger looking black guy (not surprising cuz I know she was hoping to meet a black man. So I notice that he starts to catch on and they are having fun when my wife suggests going up to the room for some smoke. I'm a little annoyed that she did not consult with me first, but not ( big deal as we were all *******. We get to the room and head out to the balcony while she digs out the party favors.. I get totally turned on when out she walks in her stiletto heels and and thong bathing suit (never worn before). I can see dude is practically salivating at her shapely legs and juicy thick white ass. We hit the j a few times before she asks our guest if she can see his cock which he is more than happy to oblige. He then unveils an impressively girthy cock.... I'm a little jealous and turned on as she starts to slowly lick and suck this ******* dick which he seems to be really enjoying judging by how he sounded.... his cock was also becoming enormous as my wife did her thing which she happens to be pretty awesome at. She finally stands up and turns around and begins to position herself to sit on this really fat cock.... I am pretty excited myself as after a brief struggle I see her eyebrows start to raise and lips curl out and up and she whimpers out a "ooooh, fuck yeah" homeboys slides his hands around her waist and she starts grinding and riding. I had never quite seen that look she had in her eyes and/or the faces and sounds she was making as she was fucking this guy. When she got herself off his cock I was reminded just how huge his cock was as he slid up behind her and started fucking her while standing up behind her just using her thick and jiggly ass to bounce his cock deeper and deeper. I could tell she was about to lose her ******* as she says ...." He's gonna make me cum hard all over his cock" which made him go very hard and quick as they both came and howled with delight. great last night
Damn I'm like 3 hours away wish I could have joined in on that action

It was the last night of our vacation..... a week on the beach was much needed. I decided to turn the wife loose and let her have fun flirting with guys.... Of course she starts to kinda focus on this younger looking black guy (not surprising cuz I know she was hoping to meet a black man. So I notice that he starts to catch on and they are having fun when my wife suggests going up to the room for some smoke. I'm a little annoyed that she did not consult with me first, but not ( big deal as we were all *******. We get to the room and head out to the balcony while she digs out the party favors.. I get totally turned on when out she walks in her stiletto heels and and thong bathing suit (never worn before). I can see dude is practically salivating at her shapely legs and juicy thick white ass. We hit the j a few times before she asks our guest if she can see his cock which he is more than happy to oblige. He then unveils an impressively girthy cock.... I'm a little jealous and turned on as she starts to slowly lick and suck this ******* dick which he seems to be really enjoying judging by how he sounded.... his cock was also becoming enormous as my wife did her thing which she happens to be pretty awesome at. She finally stands up and turns around and begins to position herself to sit on this really fat cock.... I am pretty excited myself as after a brief struggle I see her eyebrows start to raise and lips curl out and up and she whimpers out a "ooooh, fuck yeah" homeboys slides his hands around her waist and she starts grinding and riding. I had never quite seen that look she had in her eyes and/or the faces and sounds she was making as she was fucking this guy. When she got herself off his cock I was reminded just how huge his cock was as he slid up behind her and started fucking her while standing up behind her just using her thick and jiggly ass to bounce his cock deeper and deeper. I could tell she was about to lose her ******* as she says ...." He's gonna make me cum hard all over his cock" which made him go very hard and quick as they both came and howled with delight. great last ni

Damn I'm like 3 hours away wish I could have joined in on that action
Where y'all located

Damn that's hot love to enjoy your wife too

My wife and I were in Myrtle Beach for Black Biker Week that led up to Memorial Day. Lot's of Black guys cruising and looking for women and heard white women calling out for a ride. Our last night we noticed two black guys bring a couple of hot-looking college aged girls up to their room. Would have loved to have a camera in there.

My wife and I were in Myrtle Beach for Black Biker Week that led up to Memorial Day. Lot's of Black guys cruising and looking for women and heard white women calling out for a ride. Our last night we noticed two black guys bring a couple of hot-looking college aged girls up to their room. Would have loved to have a camera in there.
Where are you from

Back