My wifes reason for going black

Also, if you don't mind my asking, why would you not get your own account verified? If you're willing to post a face pic in a thread, why not post a pic with your username and date in the verification thread? That doesn't even require your face.

If they are real they could unblock their account from view and attach a picture of themselves in this very thread.
Like this.
That technically doesn't prove you're either of the people in those photos, does it?

Also, if you don't mind my asking, why would you not get your own account verified? If you're willing to post a face pic in a thread, why not post a pic with your username and date in the verification thread? That doesn't even require your face.

That technically doesn't prove you're either of the people in those photos, does it?
Again.... You are trying to "straw man" this and argue.
But you are right in one aspect.. Nothing proves anyone is real.
We use to have a couple KIK groups. We had people live verify... But there are always ways to fake it. There also those twisted individuals who will get their wife to knowingly verify just so they can mess with people. We had a guy drive from east of San Antonio to meet a couple in Fredericksburg who never opened their door... After making plans with him openly in the group chat. That was a 160 mile round trip. We have had telephone conversations with couples, both male and female present and they say they were on their way.... And never show or communicate again... Or show up as a single male with a sob story about why the wife couldn't make it and why we should invite them in. We seen 10,000 faked or attempted fake dicks. The list never ends. So, obviously posting a picture does not prove you are real. But, posting a picture or pictures does greatly reduce the odds of being fake as with Google Image Search any picture can be searched and found if ever used anywhere else in the world... So posting a picture is at least a strip in the right direction. Hiding behind locked profiles that say you are a man while claiming to be a couple.......not so much
Word of the day
Caveat Emptor

Last edited:
Well... The way i personally feel is that there are 100 fakes for every real couple or female. Just like there's 100 guys with 6-7 inch dicks claiming 9 before you find the one nine.
No one above said the OP had spoken to mods as a couple.. They said they "could" speak to the mods.
So you twisted that.
I do find it odd that you would white knight for an unverified couple that admitted they started out as a single male. But then magically are now a long term hundreds of dicks at a time experienced fetish couple with a woman who just felt the need to write a graphic novel about it.
We did not scream Fake we merely said it definitely fits the MO
If they are real they could unblock their account from view and attach a picture of themselves in this very thread.
Like this.
Says the unverified person...
Over It Eye Roll GIF

Fair enough question.
Answer... We don't care.
We've been on here several times. Deleted our profile several times. There are only 4 or 5 guys from our area and they either don't communicate or are underqualified.
And the avg message we get is "Damn that's a fat ass! You need a bull like me to stick my Dick in it"
So.....

My wife Anna loves cock, she took a lot of it and it's not a question of size or color, the reason why she was attracted to black guys is because she has always met very nice and clean people, they knew how to woo her, sometimes she felt her lover at other times a whore, she received their semen and still today we value interracial encounters

Attachments

• anna-sfondata.jpg
    anna-sfondata.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 181
The site wont let us change to a couple, irritating. So from me, Marrianne.

A few guys ask 'why black', one guy on here asks why dont you marry a black guy. Answer, I am already married. One lady said, just because your wife has small tits do you divorce her?
I have on the fab site had a lot of racist abuse for stating I prefer sex with black guys, so I left, I was sick and tired of being harrassed by white and Asian guys, they simply would take my preference as stated and then abused me for saying no.

When my husbands sex drive dropped, and he didn’t get as hard as often I was in my late thirties and highly sexed. We have a solid marriage but we knew that with my husband being 18 years older than me there would at some time be an issue. We discussed it and agreed that I could take a lover but with hubby there, we are solid and I knew it would just be for sex.

We went to a couple of swingers clubs to see if it would spice things up. I found I couldn’t allow my husband to touch other women but after the first visit I fucked a couple of guys. It wasn’t a great experience, middle aged fat white guys slobbering over me. I said this to hubby, I wanted something different.

We went on fabswingers and saw a couple of guys but very quickly it became apparent that after a meet they would pursue and ask to meet alone, go for a meal etc, not at all what I wanted. I just wanted sex, nothing more.

At the club I saw a big black guy fucking a lovely white woman, she was groaning and obviously loving it, he was hammering away and she was holding on to his arse. Her husband, a white guy was masterbating while she was being fucked and I found myself fingering myself and getting wet. The contrast was beautiful, I could see hs considerable cock sliding in and out of her. I loved the way her pussy wrapped tightly round his shaft, I could see how wet she was. It was something I had fantasised about, a big cocked black guy and here it was. When we left I told my husband and we agreed to try to get a guy on fabswingers.

I then met a Black guy from fabswingers, Leroy, he was younger, fitter, muscled and had a 9 inch cock, it was thick and far bigger than the other guys and harder. He had an immense sex drive and was married with *******. He just wanted sex and it was fantastic, the best I had ever had. Since then I have just had black lovers.

It is down to a few things, mainly attitude, I have found that most (not all) of my black lovers have been able to separate sex and love, I found the white guys often couldn’t. Also I have found that the black guys are often more adventurous, have higher sex drive and bigger cocks (again not always).

I was hooked on black guys and I met a couple at clubs and a couple off fab.
What I also did was start attending BMFC, Black Mans Fan Club in the UK, a club where white couples go to have their wife's fucked by black guys. Usually 100 white couples and 150 younger black guys, a few single women. No doubts what everyone is there for so plenty of fun. Its great. They have private rooms and next door to the venue I use is a 200 room Hotel so I can take my lover back for sex.

It was then I discovered my husbands cuck side, as it has progressed I have pushed the issue and he admitted that he found it erotic seeing me fucking, he especially found me fucking black guys very arousing. A good thing because I wont stop.

I can now use my power over my husband to cuckold him, to punish and humiliate him, something I also find very arousing.

My method to find if my husband approves or not is to play with his cock when we go to bed and ‘suggest’ various things. If he gets really hard (unusual for him) I know I can do the act I have suggested. So started with ‘I want to bareback Leroy’ that worked, I did, then ‘I want you to lick my pussy after I have had sex with my black lover’, that worked. I worked my way through, found Bisexual was a non starter as was him joining in. I have asked him about caging and had a good result, I am looking forward to that and also having sex with him not there, that’s a yes as well.

I have found that my cuckolding my husband is very much approved by black guys, they like to see him sitting in the corner, tell him how good his wife is, how he enjoys cumming in me, Leo my last lover just loved telling him how he was going to breed the white mans wife for him, I found that very exciting.

In addition, the black guys appear to appreciate my big tits and arse, many white guys don’t. So its black all the way, I love it. But I wont be leaving hubby, we are very close and it just improves our lives, I am happy.
You mentioned Fab and I haven’t met any couples there in my area so I want pay for the site. The ones that are close I’ve spoken to seem to have issues or it could be just me.

I still dont know (or understand) the desire to pretend to be a female online when you're really a guy. What do u get out of it? Its not like they're going to meet anyone...

A few guys ask 'why black', one guy on here asks why dont you marry a black guy. Answer, I am already married. One lady said, just because your wife has small tits do you divorce her?
I have on the fab site had a lot of racist abuse for stating I prefer sex with black guys, so I left, I was sick and tired of being harrassed by white and Asian guys, they simply would take my preference as stated and then abused me for saying no.

When my husbands sex drive dropped, and he didn’t get as hard as often I was in my late thirties and highly sexed. We have a solid marriage but we knew that with my husband being 18 years older than me there would at some time be an issue. We discussed it and agreed that I could take a lover but with hubby there, we are solid and I knew it would just be for sex.

We went to a couple of swingers clubs to see if it would spice things up. I found I couldn’t allow my husband to touch other women but after the first visit I fucked a couple of guys. It wasn’t a great experience, middle aged fat white guys slobbering over me. I said this to hubby, I wanted something different.

We went on fabswingers and saw a couple of guys but very quickly it became apparent that after a meet they would pursue and ask to meet alone, go for a meal etc, not at all what I wanted. I just wanted sex, nothing more.

At the club I saw a big black guy fucking a lovely white woman, she was groaning and obviously loving it, he was hammering away and she was holding on to his arse. Her husband, a white guy was masterbating while she was being fucked and I found myself fingering myself and getting wet. The contrast was beautiful, I could see hs considerable cock sliding in and out of her. I loved the way her pussy wrapped tightly round his shaft, I could see how wet she was. It was something I had fantasised about, a big cocked black guy and here it was. When we left I told my husband and we agreed to try to get a guy on fabswingers.

I then met a Black guy from fabswingers, Leroy, he was younger, fitter, muscled and had a 9 inch cock, it was thick and far bigger than the other guys and harder. He had an immense sex drive and was married with *******. He just wanted sex and it was fantastic, the best I had ever had. Since then I have just had black lovers.

It is down to a few things, mainly attitude, I have found that most (not all) of my black lovers have been able to separate sex and love, I found the white guys often couldn’t. Also I have found that the black guys are often more adventurous, have higher sex drive and bigger cocks (again not always).

What I also did was start attending BMFC, Black Mans Fan Club in the UK, a club where white couples go to have their wife's fucked by black guys. Usually 100 white couples and 150 younger black guys, a few single women. No doubts what everyone is there for so plenty of fun. Its great. They have private rooms and next door to the venue I use is a 200 room Hotel so I can take my lover back for sex.

It was then I discovered my husbands cuck side, as it has progressed I have pushed the issue and he admitted that he found it erotic seeing me fucking, he especially found me fucking black guys very arousing. A good thing because I wont stop.

I can now use my power over my husband to cuckold him, to punish and humiliate him, something I also find very arousing.

My method to find if my husband approves or not is to play with his cock when we go to bed and ‘suggest’ various things. If he gets really hard (unusual for him) I know I can do the act I have suggested. So started with ‘I want to bareback Leroy’ that worked, I did, then ‘I want you to lick my pussy after I have had sex with my black lover’, that worked. I worked my way through, found Bisexual was a non starter as was him joining in. I have asked him about caging and had a good result, I am looking forward to that and also having sex with him not there, that’s a yes as well.

I have found that my cuckolding my husband is very much approved by black guys, they like to see him sitting in the corner, tell him how good his wife is, how he enjoys cumming in me, Leo my last lover just loved telling him how he was going to breed the white mans wife for him, I found that very exciting.

In addition, the black guys appear to appreciate my big tits and arse, many white guys don’t. So its black all the way, I love it. But I wont be leaving hubby, we are very close and it just improves our lives, I am happy.
Great post

Great read/response

Lo

Love the story

I'm happily married and i love my husband to death,but that doesnt mean that i cant have with regularity the pleasure of being dp-ed by 2 BBC at the same time i have 1 or more cocks in my mouth
That is sexy love to enjoy your company and get to share sex with you

In addition, the black guys appear to appreciate my big tits and arse, many white guys don’t. So its black all the way, I love it. But I wont be leaving hubby, we are very close and it just improves our lives, I am happy
I didn't even read past that first sentence.

The time it took you to type all that, you could have did the Verification process.

Back