My wifes reason for going black

Alex1958

Male
From
UK
The site wont let us change to a couple, irritating. So from me, Marrianne.

A few guys ask 'why black', one guy on here asks why dont you marry a black guy. Answer, I am already married. One lady said, just because your wife has small tits do you divorce her?
I have on the fab site had a lot of racist abuse for stating I prefer sex with black guys, so I left, I was sick and tired of being harrassed by white and Asian guys, they simply would take my preference as stated and then abused me for saying no.

When my husbands sex drive dropped, and he didn’t get as hard as often I was in my late thirties and highly sexed. We have a solid marriage but we knew that with my husband being 18 years older than me there would at some time be an issue. We discussed it and agreed that I could take a lover but with hubby there, we are solid and I knew it would just be for sex.

We went to a couple of swingers clubs to see if it would spice things up. I found I couldn’t allow my husband to touch other women but after the first visit I fucked a couple of guys. It wasn’t a great experience, middle aged fat white guys slobbering over me. I said this to hubby, I wanted something different.

We went on fabswingers and saw a couple of guys but very quickly it became apparent that after a meet they would pursue and ask to meet alone, go for a meal etc, not at all what I wanted. I just wanted sex, nothing more.

At the club I saw a big black guy fucking a lovely white woman, she was groaning and obviously loving it, he was hammering away and she was holding on to his arse. Her husband, a white guy was masterbating while she was being fucked and I found myself fingering myself and getting wet. The contrast was beautiful, I could see hs considerable cock sliding in and out of her. I loved the way her pussy wrapped tightly round his shaft, I could see how wet she was. It was something I had fantasised about, a big cocked black guy and here it was. When we left I told my husband and we agreed to try to get a guy on fabswingers.

I then met a Black guy from fabswingers, Leroy, he was younger, fitter, muscled and had a 9 inch cock, it was thick and far bigger than the other guys and harder. He had an immense sex drive and was married with *******. He just wanted sex and it was fantastic, the best I had ever had. Since then I have just had black lovers.

It is down to a few things, mainly attitude, I have found that most (not all) of my black lovers have been able to separate sex and love, I found the white guys often couldn’t. Also I have found that the black guys are often more adventurous, have higher sex drive and bigger cocks (again not always).

I was hooked on black guys and I met a couple at clubs and a couple off fab.
What I also did was start attending BMFC, Black Mans Fan Club in the UK, a club where white couples go to have their wife's fucked by black guys. Usually 100 white couples and 150 younger black guys, a few single women. No doubts what everyone is there for so plenty of fun. Its great. They have private rooms and next door to the venue I use is a 200 room Hotel so I can take my lover back for sex.

It was then I discovered my husbands cuck side, as it has progressed I have pushed the issue and he admitted that he found it erotic seeing me fucking, he especially found me fucking black guys very arousing. A good thing because I wont stop.

I can now use my power over my husband to cuckold him, to punish and humiliate him, something I also find very arousing.

My method to find if my husband approves or not is to play with his cock when we go to bed and ‘suggest’ various things. If he gets really hard (unusual for him) I know I can do the act I have suggested. So started with ‘I want to bareback Leroy’ that worked, I did, then ‘I want you to lick my pussy after I have had sex with my black lover’, that worked. I worked my way through, found Bisexual was a non starter as was him joining in. I have asked him about caging and had a good result, I am looking forward to that and also having sex with him not there, that’s a yes as well.

I have found that my cuckolding my husband is very much approved by black guys, they like to see him sitting in the corner, tell him how good his wife is, how he enjoys cumming in me, Leo my last lover just loved telling him how he was going to breed the white mans wife for him, I found that very exciting.

In addition, the black guys appear to appreciate my big tits and arse, many white guys don’t. So its black all the way, I love it. But I wont be leaving hubby, we are very close and it just improves our lives, I am happy.

A few guys ask 'why black', one guy on here asks why dont you marry a black guy. Answer, I am already married. One lady said, just because your wife has small tits do you divorce her?
I have on the fab site had a lot of racist abuse for stating I prefer sex with black guys, so I left, I was sick and tired of being harrassed by white and Asian guys, they simply would take my preference as stated and then abused me for saying no.

When my husbands sex drive dropped, and he didn’t get as hard as often I was in my late thirties and highly sexed. We have a solid marriage but we knew that with my husband being 18 years older than me there would at some time be an issue. We discussed it and agreed that I could take a lover but with hubby there, we are solid and I knew it would just be for sex.

We went to a couple of swingers clubs to see if it would spice things up. I found I couldn’t allow my husband to touch other women but after the first visit I fucked a couple of guys. It wasn’t a great experience, middle aged fat white guys slobbering over me. I said this to hubby, I wanted something different.

We went on fabswingers and saw a couple of guys but very quickly it became apparent that after a meet they would pursue and ask to meet alone, go for a meal etc, not at all what I wanted. I just wanted sex, nothing more.

At the club I saw a big black guy fucking a lovely white woman, she was groaning and obviously loving it, he was hammering away and she was holding on to his arse. Her husband, a white guy was masterbating while she was being fucked and I found myself fingering myself and getting wet. The contrast was beautiful, I could see hs considerable cock sliding in and out of her. I loved the way her pussy wrapped tightly round his shaft, I could see how wet she was. It was something I had fantasised about, a big cocked black guy and here it was. When we left I told my husband and we agreed to try to get a guy on fabswingers.

I then met a Black guy from fabswingers, Leroy, he was younger, fitter, muscled and had a 9 inch cock, it was thick and far bigger than the other guys and harder. He had an immense sex drive and was married with *******. He just wanted sex and it was fantastic, the best I had ever had. Since then I have just had black lovers.

It is down to a few things, mainly attitude, I have found that most (not all) of my black lovers have been able to separate sex and love, I found the white guys often couldn’t. Also I have found that the black guys are often more adventurous, have higher sex drive and bigger cocks (again not always).

What I also did was start attending BMFC, Black Mans Fan Club in the UK, a club where white couples go to have their wife's fucked by black guys. Usually 100 white couples and 150 younger black guys, a few single women. No doubts what everyone is there for so plenty of fun. Its great. They have private rooms and next door to the venue I use is a 200 room Hotel so I can take my lover back for sex.

It was then I discovered my husbands cuck side, as it has progressed I have pushed the issue and he admitted that he found it erotic seeing me fucking, he especially found me fucking black guys very arousing. A good thing because I wont stop.

I can now use my power over my husband to cuckold him, to punish and humiliate him, something I also find very arousing.

My method to find if my husband approves or not is to play with his cock when we go to bed and ‘suggest’ various things. If he gets really hard (unusual for him) I know I can do the act I have suggested. So started with ‘I want to bareback Leroy’ that worked, I did, then ‘I want you to lick my pussy after I have had sex with my black lover’, that worked. I worked my way through, found Bisexual was a non starter as was him joining in. I have asked him about caging and had a good result, I am looking forward to that and also having sex with him not there, that’s a yes as well.

I have found that my cuckolding my husband is very much approved by black guys, they like to see him sitting in the corner, tell him how good his wife is, how he enjoys cumming in me, Leo my last lover just loved telling him how he was going to breed the white mans wife for him, I found that very exciting.

In addition, the black guys appear to appreciate my big tits and arse, many white guys don’t. So its black all the way, I love it. But I wont be leaving hubby, we are very close and it just improves our lives, I am happy.
Wish there was a club like that in Texas.

they would pursue and ask to meet alone, go for a meal etc, not at all what I wanted. I just wanted sex, nothing more.

So you totally went against your rules and reasons to start fucking other guys.

There is lots of sex going on in uk I definitely need a vacation home there

The writing style is masculine trying to appear feminine. The objective is masculine. The profile is hidden. And its registered as a man.
This, in all appearances, is the definition of trolling.
Likely - but then I question most unverified profiles since is easy to verify without a face pic. That is why i recommended they verify.

@TiffandBryan: "masculine trying to appear feminine writing style" - Really? :rolleyes: i was more confused about the BMFC experience with 100 couples, 150 Black men plus single Women. That would make between 350 and 400 attendees overall on one event. 🙃 "A bit" over the top if you ask me. 🤔

@TiffandBryan: "masculine trying to appear feminine writing style" - Really? :rolleyes: i was more confused about the BMFC experience with 100 couples, 150 Black men plus single Women. That would make between 350 and 400 attendees overall on one event. 🙃 "A bit" over the top if you ask me. 🤔
We've been swinging for 15 years. After the first 10,000 men trying to catfish you online you learn to identify people by how they write, what they say, and what they don't say, and how they do or don't say it.. And Almost universally every couple that says its the woman talking is lying. The husband gets the wife to verify then starts trolling. Its F#$:ING beyond my understanding but that's what it is.
Us. We are a couple. I have to do looking and the talking or we would never have sex. My wife absolutely can not tolerate the fakes, trolls, and rude people and has zero patients and will not deal with the bullshit.

i was more confused about the BMFC experience with 100 That would make between 350 and 400 attendees overall on one event. 🙃 "A bit" over the top if you ask me. 🤔
Why? Splash Mocha is easily that size, and it's very real. They buy out large hotels for their events and have a separate hotel for overflow, and my wife and I had a blast there. I don't have first hand experience with BMFC, but it doesn't take much searching to discover that it actually exists, so that part doesn't seem too far fetched to me. There are Facebook and Twitter accounts for the organization which appears to offer what's described in the story. https://mobile.twitter.com/blackmanfanclub?lang=en

While I agree that unvarified male accounts often have that status for a reason, and that there are more than a few fakes on here, it's not ALWAYS the case. As another user already stated, she was able to talk to admins and prove she was part of a real couple, so that does happen as well.

As the male half of a very real cuckold couple, I can say that a lot of this story mirrors experiences my wife and I have had. My drive certainly hasn't diminished, but my wife very much enjoys cuckolding me, she has a strong preference for sex with black men, generally speaking; she isn't unhappy with her relationship with me and isn't looking for a new life partner; she hasn't been super thrilled by many of the single men we've encountered on swinging sites, and we've found a much more comfortable and natural dynamic in the cuckold and interracial lifestyle. We've enjoyed events and adventures very similar to the ones described in this story. In fact, nothing about this story feels all that far fetched to me. There was none of the over-the-top bisexual-in-denial or 100% sexual denial of the hubby or weird black new world order stuff you read in a lot of the sweaty wannabe fantasy posts you might find on here. The hubby's limits were discussed and respected, and the couple organically started on a sexual journey together, in a manner that seems quite healthy and realistic to me. Again, I can relate to much of it very personally. I don't know if this post is 100% factual or not, but nothing about it makes me want to scream "fake!"

Does anyone remember that lady who spent countless hours on here poopoo-ing other people's interests and calling out accounts she thought were fake, only to be proven wrong several times in row when members became verified, and then eventually lost her own verified status? I don't remember her name, but she was beyond obnoxious and this place is a lot nicer without her, in my opinion.

The point I'm trying to make is that I personally feel like this place is a lot more fun when every single thread doesn't devolve into speculation about whether someone is real or not. Who cares? We're perfectly capable of giving people the benefit of the doubt and having a polite discussion most of the time. If someone is lying about who they say they are and making real plans, and wind up wasting the time of people hoping to meet them for real, that's one thing. But even then, I think it's fair to say that people should know better than to schedule an in-person meeting with anyone who refuses to take other steps to prove who they are. But when it's just stories and discussions, what's the issue we're trying to solve by screaming "fake" all the time?

The way I always try to look at it is, "what if I'm wrong?" If we respond with sincerity and it turns out that the original poster wasn't legit, what's the consequence? Being polite and trying to contribute to an open discussion doesn't hurt us any, and maybe if enough genuine responses are posted, the conversation can still benefit others even if the OP isn't completely factual. But what if they're real, and we incorrectly call them liars? Apart from being offensive to someone who didn't deserve it, we might also make other real people feel like this isn't a place for sharing stories like this. And ultimately, don't we all want this to be a welcoming place for such discussions?

If we can't be sure whether someone's story is legit or bogus, why not err on the side of being polite, and either treat the poster as if they're a real person, or simply moving along without saying anything? There may be a lot of fakes out there, and sometimes they can be annoying, but what's far more annoying to me is people calling strangers liars and complaining about each other on here. If we want real people to feel comfortable posting real stories here, it seems far more likely to me that we'd see more of that by cultivating a polite and welcoming community. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Well... The way i personally feel is that there are 100 fakes for every real couple or female. Just like there's 100 guys with 6-7 inch dicks claiming 9 before you find the one nine.
No one above said the OP had spoken to mods as a couple.. They said they "could" speak to the mods.
So you twisted that.
I do find it odd that you would white knight for an unverified couple that admitted they started out as a single male. But then magically are now a long term hundreds of dicks at a time experienced fetish couple with a woman who just felt the need to write a graphic novel about it.
We did not scream Fake we merely said it definitely fits the MO
If they are real they could unblock their account from view and attach a picture of themselves in this very thread.
Like this.

Attachments

• 70964177400.jpg
    70964177400.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 407
We've been swinging for 15 years. After the first 10,000 men trying to catfish you online you learn to identify people by how they write, what they say, and what they don't say, and how they do or don't say it.. And Almost universally every couple that says its the woman talking is lying. The husband gets the wife to verify then starts trolling. Its F#$:ING beyond my understanding but that's what it is.
Us. We are a couple. I have to do looking and the talking or we would never have sex. My wife absolutely can not tolerate the fakes, trolls, and rude people and has zero patients and will not deal with the bullshit.
...says the "couple" who is not even verified. :rolleyes: Not saying i don't believe you but 🤷‍♂️

...says the "couple" who is not even verified. :rolleyes: Not saying i don't believe you but 🤷‍♂️
So.. You chimed in just to be an ass.
I didn't even say to believe me. Im telling you to believe no one. Verify everyone for yourself.
And.. If it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit... Is it bullshit? Maybe, maybe not.. But either way you don't want to step in it

No one above said the OP had spoken to mods as a couple.. They said they "could" speak to the mods.
So you twisted that.

I twisted what? Did you not read this?
@Alex1958 The Admins will change you to couple if you verify and ask them. That's what we did when I mostly took over this account from hubby.

I'm not white knighting, I don't know if they're real or not. I just get sort of tired of reading threads where 20 people call someone who didn't even proposition anyone a "catfish," or giving reasons they think it's fake that don't refute anything, like: "a bit over the top" about parts of the story that can easily be researched and appear to be genuinely happening out there.

I agree with you that there are plenty of ways to prove you're real here, and I don't understand why some people won't. It could indeed be bogus. I just don't see what's accomplished by piling on when someone shares a plausible story. I've called people out when their story keeps changing or they ask for "advice" they obviously don't want to listen to, so I'm not totally above it either. I guess if your BS meter is going off, tell everyone if that makes you feel better. I don't mean to preach.

I guess I just don't really see this story as being too unreasonable, especially compared to much of what's here. And I wish people were friendlier in general.

Last edited:
Back