My Wife's first time with a BBC

This happened right before my wife's first BBC encounter. I have some info on that posted in the Introductions section. I had always wanted to write stuff on her ass and be the first one to unveil her shapely white ass to a black man. I did get to do that. Her black lover (Mr. Holmes) called it his first glimpse of a lily white ass. That name had held from then on.

Attachments

• 1stcp.JPG
    1stcp.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 703
When my wife saw Mr. Holmes's BBC for the first time, the first words out of her mouth after a shocked look in her face were "oh my god, black men are really well hung after all and your black cock is so beautiful Mr. Holmes". I had Mr. Holmes lay his thick black cock between her white ass cheeks in such a manner that it was wedged right between the word "nee ded". It was a heavenly sight. Mr. Holmes's BBC is 10" by the way.

Then after that Mr. Holmes had Debbie flip over on to her back. Then he placed his massive black cock between her milk white tits. Then turning to me he said friend Manny would you like the honor of squeezing her tits around my black cock. Indeed Mr. Holmes was my response and then i firmly squeezed my wife's tits around his big black cock. His black dick was so big that it still was poking through the her tit gap and touching her chin. Keep in mind that Debbie has big tits, still Mr. Holmes's dick was reaching her chin without him having to push it any further. My wife wanted to flick her tongue over it but Mr. Holmes stopped her saying all in good time Mrs. D. Me and Mr. Holmes have been friends for a long time and needless to say we had discussed women and sex before. So he was making sure that both of us were being fully entertained.

I remember every step of this first encounter as if it just happened a few minutes ago. The first time was just so special.

Continuing the trend of entertainment Mr. Holmes had my wife get off the couch in the picture. Then as she was standing up he pulled off her black top by raising it over her head. Then he had her lean over the side of the couch with her hands on the side and turning to me said, dear friend Manny would you to remover her panties. Gladly Mr. Holmes i replied and peeled them off. Then putting his hands on her shoulders he had her go down on her knees. Then with one hand he gathered up her blonde hair and taking a good grip of them brought her head close to his black cock which he was pointing right at her face with his other hand. When it was just an inch or so from her face, he asked in a stern voice, Mrs D i need you to suck my black cock but first you have to ask my permission. Looking up at Mr. Holmes Debbie went, please Mr. Holmes may i suck your big black cock. The look in her eyes was amazing. Its like she was hypnotized by his massive black dick. She was meekly obeying him and following his every lead. Something that she would never do for me. Yes you may he replied.

I pause here to give you a little more background. Mr. Holmes is religious church going man. He has a wife and grown *******. His wife knows about his involvement with us and is totally fine with it. The rest of his family has no idea. On our side of the family we have not mentioned anything to anyone.

Another side note. Being the devout man that Mr. Holmes is, he often says stuff like "lord have mercy", "the lord is good" or "o lord, thanks for this bounty".

Once Debbie had gotten the necessary permission from Mr. Holmes he guided his massive black cock into her open mouth. Almost immediately Debbie gagged and choked on it. Mind you she is an excellent cocksucker and loves to give head. She had a couple of boyfriends before she got married to her first husband. After they divorced she dated another guy for a few months and then met me. So in total she had had 5 dicks to practice on. However they were all white.

So here she was finally being challenged by a big black dick. Holding on to her head with both hands Mr. Holmes pumped his black cock in and out of her mouth out as she slobbered over it and struggled to keep up. Mr. Holmes would pull his cock from her mouth briefly and then reinsert it. With each effort he was going deeper into her mouth. She had her eyes closed and was totally being subservient to Mr. Holmes. For me this was something that i had long waited to see. My totally naked white wife down on her knees sucking a fat black cock. I took a boatload of pics and vids. At one time Mr. Holmes went Mrs. D you need to show some proper loving and respect to by black balls as well. Letting his black dick out of her mouth Debbie replied Yes sir Mr. Holmes. (She was already calling him sir). Then she lifted his massive black balls with her hands and massaged them. The contrast here was just shocking. His balls were just so jet black and her slim white fingers and hands were just so sheer white. Her wedding ring was standing out too. Then she kissed and sucked each one his balls and basically buried her face in his nut sack They were just so big.

Then Mr. Holmes had her switch back to sucking his cock. He was pumping his black cock in and out her mouth in earnest now. Hey Mrs D. he said i have heard that white women love to swallow and take it in the ass also, i will be checking to see if both those things are true. He did get to test out the first part shorty after that. The second he had to wait for till a later date and that happened in the comfort of his own home.

Then after some heavy duty cock cucking by my wife Mr. Holmes went, oh lord i am about to cum in a white women's mouth. Then cum he did. He pumped her mouth with so much cum, the likes of which i could not have even imagined. Debbie kept swallowing but there was just so much that it dribbled down her chin and the side of her mouth, with some of it making it down her neck and to her big tits. A beautiful black cum pearl necklace. Then he said, so far you have done well at swallowing my cum Mrs. D, what about the one that leaked out. I'll be happy to swallow that too Mr. Holmes responded Debbie, just help me a little bit here she added. Mr. Holmes used his fingers to scoop the overflow from her tits, neck and cheeks and put it back into her open mouth. She dutifully licked his fingers and then kissed his hand deeply. That told me that she was already in love with Mr. Holmes. Amazingly after dumping that much cum into her mouth, i noticed that Mr. Holmes black cock was still semi hard. Both Debbie and me were starting to see the power of black men.

I leave here with a picture. This was taken at a later date at Mr. Holmes house. This was on a day that he got to test out the assumption that white women like to take it in the ass as well.

Attachments

• AFH.JPG
    AFH.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 361
Another side note. Being the devout man that Mr. Holmes is, he often says stuff like "lord have mercy", "the lord is good" or "o lord, thanks for this bounty".

Once Debbie had gotten the necessary permission from Mr. Holmes he guided his massive black cock into her open mouth. Almost immediately Debbie gagged and choked on it. Mind you she is an excellent cocksucker and loves to give head. She had a couple of boyfriends before she got married to her first husband. After they divorced she dated another guy for a few months and then met me. So in total she had had 5 dicks to practice on. However they were all white.

So here she was finally being challenged by a big black dick. Holding on to her head with both hands Mr. Holmes pumped his black cock in and out of her mouth out as she slobbered over it and struggled to keep up. Mr. Holmes would pull his cock from her mouth briefly and then reinsert it. With each effort he was going deeper into her mouth. She had her eyes closed and was totally being subservient to Mr. Holmes. For me this was something that i had long waited to see. My totally naked white wife down on her knees sucking a fat black cock. I took a boatload of pics and vids. At one time Mr. Holmes went Mrs. D you need to show some proper loving and respect to by black balls as well. Letting his black dick out of her mouth Debbie replied Yes sir Mr. Holmes. (She was already calling him sir). Then she lifted his massive black balls with her hands and massaged them. The contrast here was just shocking. His balls were just so jet black and her slim white fingers and hands were just so sheer white. Her wedding ring was standing out too. Then she kissed and sucked each one his balls and basically buried her face in his nut sack They were just so big.

Then Mr. Holmes had her switch back to sucking his cock. He was pumping his black cock in and out her mouth in earnest now. Hey Mrs D. he said i have heard that white women love to swallow and take it in the ass also, i will be checking to see if both those things are true. He did get to test out the first part shorty after that. The second he had to wait for till a later date and that happened in the comfort of his own home.

Then after some heavy duty cock cucking by my wife Mr. Holmes went, oh lord i am about to cum in a white women's mouth. Then cum he did. He pumped her mouth with so much cum, the likes of which i could not have even imagined. Debbie kept swallowing but there was just so much that it dribbled down her chin and the side of her mouth, with some of it making it down her neck and to her big tits. A beautiful black cum pearl necklace. Then he said, so far you have done well at swallowing my cum Mrs. D, what about the one that leaked out. I'll be happy to swallow that too Mr. Holmes responded Debbie, just help me a little bit here she added. Mr. Holmes used his fingers to scoop the overflow from her tits, neck and cheeks and put it back into her open mouth. She dutifully licked his fingers and then kissed his hand deeply. That told me that she was already in love with Mr. Holmes. Amazingly after dumping that much cum into her mouth, i noticed that Mr. Holmes black cock was still semi hard. Both Debbie and me were starting to see the power of black men.

I leave here with a picture. This was taken at a later date at Mr. Holmes house. This was on a day that he got to test out the assumption that white women like to take it in the ass as well.
Did she already know she liked to take it in the ass? Or did he help her find out?

He helped her find out. She had taken it in the ass rarely before. Maybe twice with me and another couple of times before. However she always said that it was nothing special. After having taken Mr. Holmes's black cock in there she has changed her mind. Now she likes it but feels that it needs to be black cock to make her feel fulfilled in there.

He helped her find out. She had taken it in the ass rarely before. Maybe twice with me and another couple of times before. However she always said that it was nothing special. After having taken Mr. Holmes's black cock in there she has changed her mind. Now she likes it but feels that it needs to be black cock to make her feel fulfilled in there.
Ah, so he wasn't the first, just the first one she liked.

Thanks for all the love and likes. Things move at a ******* pace for us. Reason being that both me and my wife work, as do Mr. Holmes and his wife.

That said we don't get to see Mr. Holmes as often as he and Debbie would prefer. Also it is equally important to keep this relationship under wraps from our respective families and friends. So those 2 things are the deciding factors on how often we get to see Mr. Holmes and vice versa.

She has that lily white ass. As Mr. Holmes would say, that ass was meant for a black man to tap. Good luck with your endeavor.

We are back after a long break. Had some end of the summer trips to take and then be the host to some friends who visited.

Just got done watching the video of my wife's first time with Mr. Holmes to give myself a refresher and to brush up on the details.

After Debbie got done with giving head to Mr. Holmes she was still down on her knees stroking Mr. Holmes still stiff black cock. Amazing Mr. Holmes she exclaimed, i have never seen a dick stay this hard after even after i had swallowed all its cum. Well Mrs D replied Mr. Holmes, those were obviously not black cocks, and then added i hope you do recognize the superior sexual prowess possessed by us black men. Indeed i do Mr. Holmes sir replied Debbie and kissed the tip of his black cock again. I went, hey hon how did you like the taste of your first black cock. Oh honey responded Debbie, it is a delicious chocolate stick that Mr. Holmes has.

Now Mrs. D said Mr. Holmes i would like to fuck you properly and make sure you go black completely, so do stand up. Debbie stood up. I always wanted to carry a white women on my shoulder said Mr. Holmes and saying so he went down on one knee. Then he said Mrs. D lay yourselves over my shoulder. Debbie did as told. Then Mr. Holmes got up with her slung over his shoulder and walked across the room to the day bed. He did so like she was weightless. Such was the strength of his muscular body. It was such a beautiful sight as well. Her white body slung over his muscular jet black shoulder. Her white ass high in the air with her shapely long legs hanging down the front and her head with blonde hair hanging down the other side. Then he effortlessly laid her down on the day bed. Then he got on the bed with his knees to the either side of her, got into a position where he was in perfect place to tit fuck her. Then be began to tit fuck her. Debbie squeezed her white tits around his black dick and stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of black cock with each incoming stroke.

Lo and behold, his black cock was fully hard and back to its massive 10" in no time. Then getting up Mr. Holmes laid himself down full length on Debbie and parted her legs. Then with a slow teasing motion he rubbed his massive black cock all along, up and down her pussy. Debbie was writhing and moaning. She went oh Mr. Holmes give me that black dick. Mrs. D replied Mr. Holmes you have to beg for it, humbly and beg to be blackened. Then Debbie moaned, oh please Mr. Holmes sir, please fuck me with that big black cock of yours and please make me go black. Sure Mrs. D replied Mr. Holmes here goes. Then he began to insert his black dick into my wife's pussy ever so slowly. An inch at a time. When he was halfway in he paused, withdrew it somewhat, paused and then started to reinsert it again. Indeed black men take their time with women. Then he kept going till he was all the way in. Debbie was totally in a swoon. Her mouth was half open and her eyes were in a delirium. Then he began to pump her very rhythmically. In and out he went at a steady pace. The sight of a jet black fat black cock pumping in and out of her creamy white pussy was just heavenly. I had been waiting to see this for such a long time.

This man had an amazing stamina. He kept going at that pace for a little over 10 minutes. Debbie was in 7th heaven. I have never heard her moan like this. Her legs were around his back , her arms around his neck and her lips were glued to his. Their skin contrast was just out of this world. Finally after what seemed like an eternity he moaned loudly and went oh my lord bless my soul, i am going to cum in a white women. Then cum he did. I could see his balls pulsing as he started to cum in her. He pumped so much cum into her pussy that it was starting to overflow. Debbie was having multiple orgasms. Then he finally finished and just lay on top of her for a while. Debbie reached out her hand to me and i took it. She whispered as she caught her breath. thanks honey, thanks for making this happen. Indeed my love i replied, we both waited a long time for this. Hey me too added Mr. Holmes, don't forget me now. We all laughed. Thanks for making her go black Mr. Holmes i said and he and i shook hands.

This was how my sweet white wife went black. Since then she has been with Mr. Holmes several times. I will leave you all from another pic from the day she took his black cock in her ass. I keep coming back to that day cuz according to Mr. Holmes, that is the day he made her his white bitch.

Attachments

• AFH1.JPG
    AFH1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
Back again after a winter break. Been seeing some really rough weather in our area. We made it through.

Mr. Holmes and Debbie have been seeing each other for over a year now. Matter of fact it was a year in early February. I am happy to say that he has been able to fuck her in every way possible. He has totally had his way with her and we both could not be happier. We have had full support of Mr. Holmes'a wife Lishanna. Her and Mr. Holmes have a frank and open relationship much like ours.

Debbie has been fucked in every hole now by Mr. Holmes, over and over again. He has also tit fucked her a few times and she has given him regular hand jobs as well.. There are some things that he has done to her that she would never let me do. Examples are his black cock cumming all over her pretty white face, basically leaving her face coated with his black cum. He has slapped her face several times with his heavy black cock during their sessions and he has humbly accepted. In short i can say that he has treated her like a slut and she totally loves it. I have been fortunate enough to be around for most of the encounters. Though they have had their private trysts as well. At one point he took her with him to a nearby tourist town and they spent a long weekend at a nice inn. He did make some vidoes of that venture and shared those with me. They had sex in the shower and in the bathtub too during that trip. Debbie is pretty much his white slut now. I must say that she has never been this sexually satisfied before. Indeed she is black owned now. Mr. Holmes loves all her tatoos and likes to cum on them. She in turn loves the taste of his copius black cum and always likes to swallow every bit of it, if she can. Ever since he fucked her in the ass for the first time, she has become totally subservient to him. Don't get me wrong, she was already hooked to black cock since the first time he fucked her but after taking it in the ass from him, there was certainly no going back. That is the day i knew she had totally gone black and i could not be happier. In fact when Mr. Holmes was fucking her in the ass, i went around to the other side and shared a deep kiss with her. In between kissing me she moaned, oh thank you my love for this moment. At that precise moment Mr. Holmes big black cock was finally all the way in her tight white ass.

Debbie is the love of my life. However i always want to see her blonde white body being penetrated in the pussy, ass and mouth by a massive fat black cock. That is such a a heavenly sight and i can never get enough of that. Her face looks prettiest when it is coated with his black cum glaze. Too bad neither one of them would let me share those pics. According to Lishanna, Debbie has a black woman's ass, as it is so ample and shapely. That is a quiet a compliment coming from a black lady. Mr. Holmes often slaps her big white ass when he is fucking her doggy style.

Mr. Holmes has said that someday he may share Debbie with another black man. Though so far it seems like he is somewhat posessive of her. Debbie on her part says that she would do whatever Mr. Holmes will decide for her. She has no reservations about being with more than one black man at the same time. I would of course love to see that. I will leave here with another pic of her bubble booty. The writing on that ass is my idea and i love doing that.

Attachments

• AFH2.JPG
    AFH2.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: wit
The pic below was taken on a day when my wife decided to surprise Mr. Holmes by being without panties. Usually she wears black underwear as that is what Mr. Homes really likes. As he says "a beautiful lily white ass in a jet black panties ready to be unveiled and filled with a big black cock". This time Debbie thought to surprise him by being without any panties at all. Needless to say he really loved it. As usual he let me write on her pretty white ass. Note that i wrote "black cock slut". Reason is pretty simle. By this time he had fucked her several times and is totally her owner. In her own words she admitted that Mr. Holmes like to treat her like a white slut and she really loves it. I am so proud of her, i have no words to express how i feel. In my humble opinion her ample white ass deserves multiple black cocks. However i have to defer to Mr. Holmes here. He is her owner and has the final say in that matter.

Attachments

• refined.jpg
    refined.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Back