My wife wants me to...

totally agree

I hope that your posts didnt deter you from speaking your mind or opinion. I thought what you said was very valid. I think the issue is that a lot of people come to this site with a "fantasy" in mind and don't actually practice anything. They may not be married or they may not have a dynamic, so its all "hypothetical" in their head. And when you have people who don't know what they are talking about giving opinions, it leads to judgment and bigotry.

What you said was valid. I think it was important to hear your thoughts. I have been asked by several husbands if that would be something that I would be open to, because they do have interest in serving a hung male. I am not bi, and i am not turned on by male sexual contact.

But to give a deeper answer, because i think thats just superficial and makes it seem like i don't like men. I get in a "zone" when im with a wife. Her husband is there to help me serve her sexual needs. So the fact that he wants to clean my cock with his mouth is really irrelevant to me. I would much rather he clean his wife from my cum. I can get a towel. If that makes sense.

If I was watching my wife do this with her bull and she tells me to suck his cock and swallow his cum I'd be on it cause of my arousal watching her with him.. I don't believe I'd hesitate for a second because I've already cleaned up creampies now it's fresh

Attachments

• tumblr_nvufguTnzV1qfu1wko1_500.gif
    tumblr_nvufguTnzV1qfu1wko1_500.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
I hope that your posts didnt deter you from speaking your mind or opinion. I thought what you said was very valid. I think the issue is that a lot of people come to this site with a "fantasy" in mind and don't actually practice anything. They may not be married or they may not have a dynamic, so its all "hypothetical" in their head. And when you have people who don't know what they are talking about giving opinions, it leads to judgment and bigotry.

What you said was valid. I think it was important to hear your thoughts. I have been asked by several husbands if that would be something that I would be open to, because they do have interest in serving a hung male. I am not bi, and i am not turned on by male sexual contact.

But to give a deeper answer, because i think thats just superficial and makes it seem like i don't like men. I get in a "zone" when im with a wife. Her husband is there to help me serve her sexual needs. So the fact that he wants to clean my cock with his mouth is really irrelevant to me. I would much rather he clean his wife from my cum. I can get a towel. If that makes sense.
But you must enjoy it when he’s sucking your cock clean of her juices right?

Thanks for the info. I don’t want to do it that’s why asked if anyone had experience. I will defenitely do what you’re saying about discussing rules and boundaries before a meet and greet. Thanks again.
If you don't want to do it, than don't. It is that simple. Tell your wife that you really do not want to do it.

A man can suck a cock because he is homosexual, or because he is submissive. If you're submissive to your wife and it turns you on, then do as she says.

If not, then don't. You could also consider to give it a try, to please your wife. Then at least you have tried. It's only a cock, you won't die.

A man can suck a cock because he is homosexual, or because he is submissive. If you're submissive to your wife and it turns you on, then do as she says.

If not, then don't. You could also consider to give it a try, to please your wife. Then at least you have tried. It's only a cock, you won't die.
I would suck a black cockand let him bust his big juicy load all over my white boy face if that's what my girl wanted

It's

It's kind of surprising and ironic how people who are outside the "one man-one woman of the same race traditional paradigm" can be so intolerant and rigid in their personal "alternative" lifestyles/preferences...
It is equaly surprising that people who are in the livestyle answer with a biased response.
Most answer what THEY want or would do, and so in fact not answering the question.

He tells his wife wants him to do something. The only answer is in my opinion is if he really want to do it or not. If it turns him on or not. He should do what feels best for him.
His wife can ask if he wants to do it , is his answer no, then that is just it.

Last edited:
I like what so.epne said here - there's no wrong answer in terms of what you do sexually. Do it or don't, but communicate with your play partners and of it's something you want, talk bout it. Don't just surprise someone. As someone else said earlier, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I don't get hung up on labels, but it turns my wife on immensely for her to watch me sucking cock. Not unlike how much I enjoy watching her eat pussy....in the end, for us, it's all about pleasure and if our partner isn't into it, we shift to other pleasures! No biggie! :)

I am not currently a cuck and to be honest never have been. I have been in relationships where I shared my female partner.
First I love women but I have also realized I enjoy sucking cock and yes the taste of cum. I have shared a cock with my female partners in the past and shared BBC on film. I consider myself bi, but only orally. I don’t kiss men and am not sexually attracted to them. Being sexually open has brought me great pleasure.

That’s some gay *******. No way I would let another man suck me. Just admit your Gay.
Man, what gives you the power to say to this man that he is Gay. If you really needed to say something just say it's not for me and that is it. Now what you just did, you raised a huge flag telling the world you are ignorant. Now what do you want to be? Gay or ignorant. Well let me tell you, you are both. Yes it's just simple science man, the damn idiot that created

I like what so.epne said here - there's no wrong answer in terms of what you do sexually. Do it or don't, but communicate with your play partners and of it's something you want, talk bout it. Don't just surprise someone. As someone else said earlier, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I don't get hung up on labels, but it turns my wife on immensely for her to watch me sucking cock. Not unlike how much I enjoy watching her eat pussy....in the end, for us, it's all about pleasure and if our partner isn't into it, we shift to other pleasures! No biggie! :)
I love what you wrote, And as a former New Englander, WOW, your Pictures are super HOT!

Back