My wife wants me to bring home my gym trainer who is black

So as we are into bbc play. My wife had last night asked me to bring my gym buddy/trainer at our house. They have met before..and finds him very sexy. He is in his mid 40s.
Problem is..he just got married..but my wife thinks..she wants to feel him in our bed too. And really wants him.

So as we are into bbc play. My wife had last night asked me to bring my gym buddy/trainer at our house. They have met before..and finds him very sexy. He is in his mid 40s.
Problem is..he just got married..but my wife thinks..she wants to feel him in our bed too. And really wants him.
TELL HER TO GO FOR, FUN IS FUN. A WOMAN CAN NEVER HAVE TO MUCH SEX!!!! I love pictures!!

Phoney!!!!

Care to share more and also show some pics

Back