My wife still says no ...

Nothing like having a good opinion of one's self ... I like that ... "stud-muffin"! View attachment 431546

Lol, my man Mac- everyone should have some valuation of their self-worth. I was underpricing my commodity (body and cock) for a while but partly due to this site i was able to more properly gauge a better market value. I see their is high-demand for my low supply hence my price is definitely marked at a high premium now like other rare commodities (platinum, rhodium). :D

But back to the man of the thread,@naughty40;

Ann4bbc gave you some great tips from a woman's perspective on going to the swing-clubs and disappointments, and so did jdflacpl from another husbands perspective. You had already mentioned that you and your wife have tried swinging so far with disappointments. So as the other two posters have already mentioned it seems only logical to explain to your wife that you have heard from other couples who had the same problem to finally try something different which is to go black. Hey don't knock it to you try it and you may actually like it. Set it up for a black bull to seduce your wife the way jdflacpl mentioned and let nature take its course after that on its own. It seems like she is almost there at least with fucking other guys, now she just needs a little more push into the deeper end of the pool of selection of men to a darker and deeper shade and bigger cock.
BBC-stormscity.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, my man Mac- everyone should have some valuation of their self-worth. I was underpricing my commodity (body and cock) for a while but partly due to this site i was able to more properly gauge a better market value. I see their is high-demand for my low supply hence my price is definitely marked at a high premium now like other rare commodities (platinum, rhodium). :D

Dude, I would love for you to fuck my friend who is from VA. (She probably wouldn't do it any time soon because she just got a new boyfriend, but a man can dream). Here is what she looked like 5 years ago when she was 18:

grace7_zps29886ab0.jpg

grace8_zpsed618859.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, I would love for you to fuck my friend who is from VA. (She probably wouldn't do it any time soon because she just got a new boyfriend, but a man can dream). Here is what she looked like 5 years ago when she was 18:

grace7_zps29886ab0.jpg

grace8_zpsed618859.jpg

@TexasCuck214, well if she ever start complaining about her b/f not upholding his manly duties you know who to call. I'll always be there to rescue a white or asian cum-slut in distress.

Been in this same situation for probably close to 10 years. I have resigned myself to the fact it will never happen but i have not given up. I just dont push as hard as i used to.

Back