My wife is most likely pregnant

My wife is most likely pregnant, we are getting the official pregnancy test tomorrow but she is having all of the symptoms, one of her bbc lovers cummed in her pussy multiple times about a month and a half ago, she hasn’t been on birth control in 6 months because it’s messes up her mood and hormones.
We are prepared for her to be pregnant, and I will raise the baby as my own with as much love as possible.
We are probably going to tell our parents that she got a donor and that I’m not fertile, as far as explaining why she’s pregnant with a black baby. AnyoNe think this is a bad idea??
No. It’s a good idea. There will always be some people that will question it. But let them know the baby will have the best of both worlds

My wife is most likely pregnant, we are getting the official pregnancy test tomorrow but she is having all of the symptoms, one of her bbc lovers cummed in her pussy multiple times about a month and a half ago, she hasn’t been on birth control in 6 months because it’s messes up her mood and hormones.
We are prepared for her to be pregnant, and I will raise the baby as my own with as much love as possible.
We are probably going to tell our parents that she got a donor and that I’m not fertile, as far as explaining why she’s pregnant with a black baby. AnyoNe think this is a bad idea??
Joined yesterday, unverified profile... sounds like a "true" story...

Let more cum in her

if a young man ever learns story like "we started you, because i liked to watch and jerk to strangers fucking your mom".... it won't be surprising if he ends up under a bridge from a dru@gs overdose.

Back