My wife has a lover

my wife has a lover, I found out through a video I found on her cell phone. I see that he enjoys breaking his anal sex, and he doesn't want to give it to me. contact private messages for advice.thanks
After years of marriage sex often becomes somewhat boring. Plus I travel a lot in my work and am gone for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. I suspected my wife had a lover but said nothing. Then she got pregnant & I knew it was not mine. So we talked and she told me that she needed sex while I was away and even when I'm home sex is fast and unsatisfying. I understood it and decided to live with it. Then she had a black baby. Now our friends & family will know I am a cuckold for a black man. I was humiliated but my wife just said get over it! Then I found out he was a friend of mine! Humiliating! Now it is open and I can't hide. He sleeps in my bed when I'm away, tells me my wife is a great piece of ass. Now she is pregnant again. I am trapped. I'll work it out and accept it because I do still love my wife.

After years of marriage sex often becomes somewhat boring. Plus I travel a lot in my work and am gone for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. I suspected my wife had a lover but said nothing. Then she got pregnant & I knew it was not mine. So we talked and she told me that she needed sex while I was away and even when I'm home sex is fast and unsatisfying. I understood it and decided to live with it. Then she had a black baby. Now our friends & family will know I am a cuckold for a black man. I was humiliated but my wife just said get over it! Then I found out he was a friend of mine! Humiliating! Now it is open and I can't hide. He sleeps in my bed when I'm away, tells me my wife is a great piece of ass. Now she is pregnant again. I am trapped. I'll work it out and accept it because I do still love my wife.

You come across as feeling sad but your life is right where it's supposed to be. You should be happy - so many here would love to be in your place.

You come across as feeling sad but your life is right where it's supposed to be. You should be happy - so many here would love to be in your place.
where r u in Texas? Im in the Dallas area.
Populations are changing as blacks, browns and yellows now outnumber whites. Yellows are too busy with science & medicine to be concerned.
Brown people, fore the most paert, are taught from birth to obey. Whites are ignoring the wholoe change. Blacks therefore are taking charge. Mor blacks in goverment, politics, business, entertainment, sports etc and white women are seeing black men as attractive and even sexy.
Beware the future! BNWO

Back