My wife falling in Love

When she walks off to go text and call him privately. thats why im nervous. She never did that before.
Not good man. ,Do you have any glue eg. ******* to hold the relationship together? She needs something to ground her thoughts to remain with you.

If this is true, I don’t think you can or should stop anything. It needs to take its natural course.

If you stop it, she will resent you and she will look at what she is missing.

Let her make her own path, let her decide.

It looks like she would either make you a real cuckold and you will have to fit in where she sees best for you. Or she will leave you.

But trying to stop her will just build resentment and you can’t stop someone wanting a new direction.

Allow it to happen, but tell her how you feel and tell her what you would like to happen and see if she will consider you. But to stop it is just putting a plaster over it, it won’t heal it.

If she leaves, take pride in the way you helped her achieve what she wanted, but hopefully she will see the benefits in you and keep a part of you. She has been playing with you so that is positive.

Hopefully this is a true situation, as a poster has said these pictures are not your wife so this needs clarification as to whether there is truth in this or not

Rob Johnson... im trying. Luckily they both have had a few days to calm down. She is actually talking with another guy also now. So i hope some of the infactuation has chilled a bit. But shes clearly searching for something.

You are headed into dangerous territory. That would be too much drama. This lifestyle can be loads of fun, if you keep it simple. Good luck.

I am trying RichieD. I am. Someone said earlier its only a matter of time, but I think its gonna be ok. I know she is sorta searching. Tonight, we are meeting one of the new guys she met. I am nervous but she is making it fun. She told me to Sit in the backseat and let her drive. Word for word.

PASSION is a game changer, often times, as it creates emotional attachment. A lot of folks, including myself, prefer "making love" rather than just "fucking".
That's one good reason why NOT to meet alone with a new sex partner.
With HIS being married as well, it shouldn't be all that difficult to sit and talk this one out a bit ... because once his WIFE finds out, all kinds of crap will hit the fan. And she WILL eventually find out.
Hell, maybe his wife is pretty as well ... just bored with him or he's bored with her ... why not just do some swapping if that's possible. Women often have problems sharing their own men with other women because they KNOW other women aren't to be trusted. So, knowing you might be receptive to a spousal swap for a while might just bring HER back to earth ... she'll be willing to talk THEN, I bet.

Time to say No to your wife. Shes allowing herself to have feelings and at this point both of you need to fall in love with eachother again. Be firm. Push him away.
And for future reference.... black bulls only. Not saying she won't fall in love with a black man but most black men simply enjoy fucking white married women.
Many white men will grow feelings and try to steal her away.
Good luck. But it really is time to man up.
I don’t know for other but really don’t want to romantic love thing. Turn me off I’m here for the lust, the fuck, yes the fun, go dinner before fucking but not that type of feelings with romance in it. If I was her bull you’ll be safe I will sent her back to you after get her pussy loose and creampied

I am a little worried. Yes. I would be lieing if i didn't say i am concerned. My wife is handling it very well. She admitted last night she is feeling a lot of infactuation for him. She said they are talking a lot and sharing pics and videos. And she said she plans to see him next week. He told her he wants to see her alone and after that they would maybe let me be with them. She is so happy and more open. I am excited ...and feeling some delicious jealousy for sure.
Last night she played with me 😍
View attachment 3503684
I remember that ass definitely delicious.

Another quick update. Elly and her new guy have met to have a *******. He told her he is getting divorced. And he has already been calling ger his Girlfriend for 3 weeks. Elly will have me meet him Wednesday which is also her Bday. She told me just to be calm and cool. Of course i will and help to make both of them happy. Everyone here gave me good input and i am worried but this weekend Elly gave me some really good sez the best i could do. She has been sharing her texts msgs with Brett. I think he is so assertive and confident... i feel he will have a lot if control over her and probaly me too. Brett has been talking to her about how i will accept things.
This weekend... she was so sexy we took pics for Brett. 20200817_200830.jpg

Attachments

• 20200815_214512.jpg
    20200815_214512.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 192
So, he's getting "DIVORCED" and the million dollar question is why? Sorry, but friend you cannot be scared to let "Elly" go because this Brett chap should be an addition to enhance your existing relationship and NOT your replacement. I have "never" called any of the ladies I serviced my "girlfriend" because I respect their male partner/husband. Time for some mental toughness my friend if, she's falling in live with him then, you need to lOVE yourself more to extract yourself from a toxic situation. Sorry to sound negative but, l have seen this before in the Lifestyle when women are the centre of "ATTENXXXION" and feel sexually worshipped by more than one man....

It's been a long time since your last post but Elly is one of the most sensual and sexy ladies here. I hope all is well with you two ... three.

Back