My wife doesn't want to cuckold me because she says that no one is going to want to screw her, what do you think?

If that's what she says, i think she's already toying with the thought of cucking you and is just coaxing more initiative and support from you. Probably she wants to know if you really want it happen by observing your reactions. Will you compliment her for her look and assure her she is wanted without a doubt by other men because she is an attractive lady, and that is something you love about her? Will you tell her that you doubtlessly want her to cuck you with another man because deep down you feel she deserves that freedom and extra experiences too? 🤔

If that's what she says, i think she's already toying with the thought of cucking you and is just coaxing more initiative and support from you. Probably she wants to know if you really want it happen by observing your reactions. Will you compliment her for her look and assure her she is wanted without a doubt by other men because she is an attractive lady, and that is something you love about her? Will you tell her that you doubtlessly want her to cuck you with another man because deep down you feel she deserves that freedom and extra experiences too? 🤔
Thank you very much for telling me how I can do it, I'm going to try it because I think she wants to because I talk about trying it with someone else and she gets wet faster

She says that she doesn't want such a big cock but also at the moment she tells me that if she wants a big one I don't know what she thinks she's never had a BBC
She is definitely wanting to sexually explore with a huge black cock penetrating her sweet white womb and full filling her deep hidden desires and fantasies. I recommend that you keep going and keep enticing her on to taking a huge black cock! Both of your beautiful white desires are going to be fulfilled and you are both going to love it!

She says that she doesn't want such a big cock but also at the moment she tells me that if she wants a big one I don't know what she thinks she's never had a BBC
Well odds are she actually doesn’t want such a big cock then. This stuff is pretty easy to research a decent number of studies have been done. Most women when asked for the perfect cock size say or identify a slightly larger than average cock ~7 inches. Almost none select an enormous 10-12 inch cock.

This is a you fantasy which you need to control just like most of the other goofball cucklords here circle jerking about their woman wanting a 15 inch dick as thick as their thigh. You want to see her with a huge cock she apparently has no interest so respect her wish and put your fantasy in check.

Well odds are she actually doesn’t want such a big cock then. This stuff is pretty easy to research a decent number of studies have been done. Most women when asked for the perfect cock size say or identify a slightly larger than average cock ~7 inches. Almost none select an enormous 10-12 inch cock.

This is a you fantasy which you need to control just like most of the other goofball cucklords here circle jerking about their woman wanting a 15 inch dick as thick as their thigh. You want to see her with a huge cock she apparently has no interest so respect her wish and put your fantasy in check.
That's what I'm going to have to do. As she had told me that she liked them bigger and longer, I imagined that something big like that, BBC, is what she wanted.

Back