My wife cheated with black guy

Shio

Male
Hello
I'm Shio and i have perfect married life with my chinese wife.
We met in university and love for 4yrs then we married.
She good and obedience wife and also the best in bed.
First few years of our married life was so amazing and we love each other than anyone esle and make me proud to own her among my friends.
She 5'6" with normal curve shape like other chinese girl from here but for me she is the best.

before covid, i got new project and need to work in vietnam and stuck at there and cant come back to home.
Not only quarantine but also project was ongoing i cant go back. but we got in touch every night and day via phone-video call.

neighbours from opposite of our flat are from Austria, two black guys rent one apartment and staying with chinese landlord.

during these past few week, she told me about the black guy more frequently , how much he help to her during the first & second wave of the covid days.
Landlord also told me that sometime my wife invited one guy to our flat if she need help.
i been shock when i heard it and i ask to my wife that "is there anything else after the help" and she deny it and she angry me because of i didnt trust her.
So at first i trust her and say sry to her that i shouldn't ask her like that and she become ok with it.
But according to landlord, one black guy never come back to his flat normally in weekends and more frequently visit to my flat mostly in weekends.
What should i do and how can i know that what she is doing with him when they're together.
I start to worried and can't think anymore.
Anyone, plz give suggestion for what should i do and what can be happen?

Hello Shio, I hope everything is fine. Didn't hear from you for long time now. Are you almost back at home in China? Do you have more news or stories about your wife and the black neighbours? Hope to hear from you and give us an update if possible. Good luck

Hello
First few years of our married life was so amazing and we love each other than anyone esle and make me proud to own her among my friends.
She 5'6" with normal curve shape like other chinese girl from here but for me she is the best.

before covid, i got new project and need to work in vietnam and stuck at there and cant come back to home.
Not only quarantine but also project was ongoing i cant go back. but we got in touch every night and day via phone-video call.

neighbours from opposite of our flat are from Austria, two black guys rent one apartment and staying with chinese landlord.

during these past few week, she told me about the black guy more frequently , how much he help to her during the first & second wave of the covid days.
Landlord also told me that sometime my wife invited one guy to our flat if she need help.
i been shock when i heard it and i ask to my wife that "is there anything else after the help" and she deny it and she angry me because of i didnt trust her.
So at first i trust her and say sry to her that i shouldn't ask her like that and she become ok with it.
But according to landlord, one black guy never come back to his flat normally in weekends and more frequently visit to my flat mostly in weekends.
What should i do and how can i know that what she is doing with him when they're together.
Let her do her thing and worship her for it let that be what keeps y’all together my motto when my wife cheats daddy eats

So it’s mean she play with B1, any idea to how to ask her or still need to close my eyes ?
what should I do?
Nothing you can do. If you try to find out it will just push her farther away. Have to wait and go back to see how she is. ...Otherwise no hope for you. She may fuck him and want more. You can only wait and see how it is when you get back.

Hello

You have good reason to worry. Your wife is most likely doing the nasty with a black stud. Hard act to follow, even if she does want you back. You got a couple of choices. Trust her that nothing is going on. Assume it is going on, and be okay with it (kind of like the cucky boys on this site)... or leave her slutty self. Move on to greener pastures.

I got some info from landlord (LL) that he’s not going back to apartment last whole weekends but Landlord heard Alittle bit the about my wife between B1 and B2 conversation.
B2 told B1 to continue. But their conversation stop when they saw LL.

so far I don’t have enough courage to ask my wife as well.
I hope just meet and talk limit only and not beyond this.
How should I know, if she really cheated on me?
Best thing to do is just ask her to stop seeing him if she is seeing the guy or if she is not seeing the guy just say that you are sorry for your insinuation of her possibly cheating on you and then leave it alone and move on and be happy!

Back