My wife big boobs...How your wife's, girlfriend's boobs

(top) Can't keep my hands and fingers off.. as she often (she's dominant) "orders" me to service her... I submit to her, especially when she tells me it's necessary to be "punished" for my small "worthless/useless" cock, tells me she "needs more!!" etc...me to fondle/play with/squeeze/caress her set of 42Ds...
Sometimes she will make me lick and suck her big, hardened nipples and then she will pull them away - and SLAP my face with her tits...pull my hair tightly and spank my ass ("OUCH") as she verbally demeans me for my "useless little dick" then forces my face and mouth back onto her nipple and orders me to "SUCK IT!!!!" as she buries my face in them until I'm literally begging for air, the sounds of the SLAP of her hand and leather paddle ring out loudly in the room...and then (bottom) one of the huge, thick vibrator(s) are removed from her "toy box" under the bed and one is inserted DEEP into her hot Sicilian pussy and I turn the power button to "on"... and now she's getting some "big black dick" she fantasizes about and needs...

Often when she's moaning in ******* (to demean and psychologically punish me further) and she's inserting the vibrator in and out of her pussy rapidly, she yells something along the lines of "" OHHHHHH!!! I NEED A BIG BLACK COCK FUCKING ME!!" (etc etc - just reminding me of how she's unsatisfied with my tiny 5 inches)...

And while all this is going on? Those big, huge tits seem to get bigger and harder and....
:)))

Back