My wife (42) is so sexually frustrated

She has only every slept with me but I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds, no joke. I have never made her orgasm during intercourse so you can imagine what a huge cock would do to her!

I am 100% straight but I have always felt sexually inferior to hung black guys like.

We are now actively looking for her first black bull. We are in UK but travel to USA a lot.
You said we, but your profile says male. If it "we" situation as you claim, then you should get verified so that people will know that she is aware of your presence on this site and you using her photos

She has only every slept with me but I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds, no joke. I have never made her orgasm during intercourse so you can imagine what a huge cock would do to her!

I am 100% straight but I have always felt sexually inferior to hung black guys like.

We are now actively looking for her first black bull. We are in UK but travel to USA a lot.

Dawg, (I cant call you by your username) your wife looks fantastic and you will have no problem getting black dick. Your wife has got that look that any black man would want to fuck.

I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds,
5 inches can go a long way! women can reach orgasm with their fingers, so you have more than what is needed. Regarding PE, you can get help for that, as it is a very common but fortunately for most people solvable problem.

You said we, but your profile says male. If it "we" situation as you claim, then you should get verified so that people will know that she is aware of your presence on this site and you using her photos
She may not be comfortable participating on this site. My girlfriend isn’t.

I feel your pain man...I’m 24 and I have a small 4” inch white penis. My girlfriend Amber is beautiful and so sexy, but she gets so annoyed and frustrated with me. I have a very weak sex drive. I had my FIRST erection when I was 14 and my FIRST ejaculation when I was 16. I still have wet dreams a few times a week and I barely shoot any cum.
My girlfriend was with a black man and he was the complete OPPOSITE. He was 11” inches, very thick, he had huge cumshots, and was able to satisfy my girlfriend effortlessly. It’s like he was built for it, it’s hard to explain. He totally OPENED her pussy and stretched it while I could barely get mine in there :(

I live in Birmingham. If you both are interested. But I assume she is unaware

I feel your pain man...I’m 24 and I have a small 4” inch white penis. My girlfriend Amber is beautiful and so sexy, but she gets so annoyed and frustrated with me. I have a very weak sex drive. I had my FIRST erection when I was 14 and my FIRST ejaculation when I was 16. I still have wet dreams a few times a week and I barely shoot any cum.
My girlfriend was with a black man and he was the complete OPPOSITE. He was 11” inches, very thick, he had huge cumshots, and was able to satisfy my girlfriend effortlessly. It’s like he was built for it, it’s hard to explain. He totally OPENED her pussy and stretched it while I could barely get mine in there :(
I know how she feels !
We all just have to accept that black gentlemen tend to be more blessed with a substantially bigger and more impressive appendage between their legs than white gentlemen,like my long-term loving and beautiful hubby.
Hence their bbc’s are obviously more likely to be able to pleasure and ultimately satisfy women like us sensually and sexually. It’s just a fact,it’s no use fighting it or not accepting that realisation in life.
If we all accept and embrace it,as my partner and I do,it simply makes sex for both of us more acceptable and enjoyable,and for me in particular,far more erotic and hot.
And having a tight little white pussy (well if you’ve got it,I may as well flaunt it - lol !) which absolutely and unbelievably craves regular bbc sex to satisfy my sensual and sexual urges,my need and desire for a throbbing hard big black cock is insatiable !
My hubby acknowledges understands supports and encourages me to enjoy all the bbc I need and desire from my black lover (he’s from Ghana),which is fabulous,and just adds to our matrimonial harmony. My black lover has a wife and children back in Ghana,but lives over here in Melbourne Australia. His wife also understands and supports his need and desire for regular sex,so our situation suits us all.
She says his cum is very potent,and can’t help but lead to pregnancy to any woman he has sex with. But being older,I’m unlikely to fall pregnant,so it’s simply and purely a pleasurable sexual activity for all of us to enjoy.
My hubby really gets off on seeing me suck and fuck his big and thick throbbing (genuine) 9 1/2” black cock,and consuming his copious loads of potent black cum,with in my mouth or having him fill my pussy full to overflowing as he powerfully ejaculates his seed each time he orgasms,which he’s more than capable of doing numerous times on each occasion we get together.
The erotic and hot regular sex sessions we enjoy together are completely addictive. So I’m so glad my hubby loves seeing the two of us enjoying sex together,because we sure as hell enjoy the hot sex enormously ! The feeling of my black lover sliding his throbbing bbc deep up my eager pulsating pussy and then fucking me until he explodes his massive and powerful load of cum deep into my womb is just the most exquisitely sensual pleasurable and satisfying feeling any woman can experience !
I can only recommend it to all. He may have to go back to Ghana to live,if he can’t bring his wife and ******* out here,so if he has to,I’ll be looking for another black lover blessed with a bbc (9”+) to replace him. My pussy has now been stretched to accommodate bbc,and now only accepts bbc as the only cock that can pleasure and satisfy me sexually.
If he does bring out his wife and *******, apparently she’ll still let him fuck me,as she says his sexual needs are too great for her alone to be able to satisfy him on her own. And with 4 young children already,she isn’t sure she wants or needs any more. And he can fuck me as often as he needs as much as he desires,not get me pregnant and keep his sexual needs and desires under control !
The things I do to keep everyone happy . . . and both my black lover and I sexually satisfied ! Lol xxx

• Haha
Reactions: Rcp
My husband is also only 5 inches but doesn't have any issues with stamina. But he is too small to properly satisfy as I only found out after 14 years when I cheated on him. We are in the UK also so happy to talk to your wife about the benefits of going bigger from someone who knows!

Good luck. I'm in nearly same situation...:rolleyes:

Wow! Where are you in the Uk I’ll happily rectify the issues for you both I could do London Manchester Birmingham etc!

My husband is also only 5 inches but doesn't have any issues with stamina. But he is too small to properly satisfy as I only found out after 14 years when I cheated on him. We are in the UK also so happy to talk to your wife about the benefits of going bigger from someone who knows!
Same offer Anna happy to meet up

Back