My white addicted women...

Bethany was a young white woman, 23, fresh out of University.

In her final year, she took and elective module in "Black and Cultural Studies". Her tutor,
Mrs Anderson was an enthusiastic and driven tutor. Through her Bethany became Woke
to the Truth of Black Power. She learned about White Privilege and vowed to reject her own.

Bethany was the only white girl the class, and as part of a group assignment, she found
herself working with Chandice, a black Jamaican girl with a deep rich sexy accent. Chandice
was just like the meaning of her name, One who is extremely smart and talented, and it
didn't take her long to figure out Bethany's weaknesses and exploit them.

Later that term, Chandice invited Bethany to her flat and seduced her, making Bethany
ее новый послушный белый питомец. Заставлять ее выполнять грязные половые акты для Ее удовольствия. Тот
Ночью, Бетани впервые почувствовала вкус черной задницы королевы, и теперь она увлекается обслуживанием
ее королева

View attachment 3185540

Хлопнул в темную коричневую дырочку Чандис, жадно подталкивая ее язык так глубоко, как только могла.
Чандис хотел большего: «обеими руками, сукой, и быстрее с языком». «Да, обе руки,
быстрее, глубже, я облизываю ", Бетани ахнула, когда Чандис сидела полностью на ее лице, уменьшая Бетани
к белой лижет машине, радуя ее новую Ebony Goddess.

View attachment 3185541

Бетани нашла себя. Проснулся не только с Черной Силой, но и с Черным Женским Превосходством.
[/ QUOTE]
ммм какой шарм :любовь:

tumblr_pfk8cvF99O1ti3hhf_540.gif

Black Female Supremacists Kendra and Sharna seen her dominating their new submissive white pet,
Cali. Sharna is Cali's sales teamleader at work. Cali had always admired Sharna, how she ran a tight
ship, kept the team (a mix of predominantly white males and females) in line, ensuring they met her
deadlines on or before time, work was done to a high standard, but above all, she loved the respect
Sharna had from the team. She also had a secret lesbian crush on Sharna, her eyes poured over her
luscious ebony curves, beautiful smile and long black hair. She kept her feelings about this to herself.
Or so she thought.

One day, Sharna called Cali into her office. "Come in, close the door. Sit down", Sharna told her firmly.
Cali obeyed, in doubt who was in one in charge here. "Cali, do you know what keeps a team moving,
together, united?" Cali shook her head sheepishly. "Discipline! Cali, discipline. When you enforce it,
you have control Cali." Sharna walked around the room and stood behind Cali, stood over her. Silent.
Eventually, Cali looked up nervously. Sharna put a hand firmly on Cali's shoulder. "I'll cut to the chase,
Cali. I see you." Cali's stomach jumped. "I see you looking at me. Coveting me, my body, you have
feelings, Cali, feelings you can't make sense of. Don't deny it." Cali looked like she was going to faint.
"I know what you desire, what you want & need." "What's that?" Cali asked quietly. "Come with me,
now and I will show you." Cali started to protest, "I can't I'm meeting my boyf-" "FUCK him, Cali, you
come with me now." Cali agreed, struck by the firmness in Sharna's voice.

That night Cali began her NBWO training under the strict tutelage of Sharna and her domme sister,
Kendra. They bound Cali's naked body tight with ropes & silk scarves. ****** her to accept things in
mouth. "You are our owned white bitch, now, Cali. We will train you to accept blacks as your superiors.
Here, open wide, suck this." Kendra pushed an enormous black dildo into Cali's mouth. "Suck it, bitch.
Suck it!" Kendra ordered. "Do as you are told, Cali." Sharna reinforced her sister's commands. "Yes,
Miss." Cali began to suck, overwhelmed at the size of the black dildo. "Discipline, Cali, discipline
leads to control." Sharna whispered in her new slave's ear.

Cali was now Woke to Black Power. To Black Female Superiority. Her body will serve her Queens
always.

Lindsay was a slave to her ebony mistress, Jade. Mistress trained Lindsay hard, schooling her
in the ways of Black Female Supremacy. Teaching her how all whites should take up their
rightful place at the feet of their Black Queens, pledging to serve them with everything they
have. Lindsay loved Mistress Jade's uncompromising dominance over her, they were a perfect
match for each other; the strong powerful ebony will of the Mistress counterpointed by the
soft malleable character of the submissive white slut slave. One of Mistress Jade's favourite
training techniques is prolonged oral ass worshipping.

Dragging Lindsay to her cellar, Mistress commanded her to kneel behind her, "Eat my ass,
slut! I want to feel the love of your hot wet slave tongue as it caresses my perfect black ass."
With that command, Mistress jerked on her slaves collar and Lindsay's mouth met with her
asshole for the very first time.

tumblr_npowq25zEw1utrhh9o1_400.gif

Lindsay was at first uncertain. Never before had her lips and tongue been anywhere an ass
of any kind. Saliva spilled from her mouth and she tried to pull back. Mistress Jade smiled,
she loved it when a slave struggled and resisted at first, but she was having none of it and
jerked hard on Lindsay's leash, forsing her mouth back to the task. "I said, EAT ME!", she
barked. Lindsay knew there was no going back. She was going to have to eat this perfect
ebony asshole for as long as her Mistress saw fit.

tumblr_npowq25zEw1utrhh9o2_400.gif

Finally she stopped struggling and accepted her place. Her tongue relaxed into the task.
Lapping at Mistress' asshole with long loving strokes, pushing gently but firmly into her
butthole, working it around and around and up and down, hot and wet. loving her Queen's
sphincter, losing herself in the joy of being her owner's white bitch. Mistress Jade began
moaning with pleasure, her grip loosened on the leash because Lindsay saw no reason not
to be serving her owner's ass. "Ah, yes, that's good, slut, keep going, make love to my sweet
ebony ass, make it so good for me." Lindsay said nothing, focused entirely on pleasuring her
Queen.

WET PUSSY 033.gif

And between her own legs was the tell-tale signs that Lindsay was becoming more and
more aroused by the new place she had found at her Black Queen's feet.

Lindsay was a slave to her ebony mistress, Jade. Mistress trained Lindsay hard, schooling her
in the ways of Black Female Supremacy. Teaching her how all whites should take up their
rightful place at the feet of their Black Queens, pledging to serve them with everything they
have. Lindsay loved Mistress Jade's uncompromising dominance over her, they were a perfect
match for each other; the strong powerful ebony will of the Mistress counterpointed by the
soft malleable character of the submissive white slut slave. One of Mistress Jade's favourite
training techniques is prolonged oral ass worshipping.

Dragging Lindsay to her cellar, Mistress commanded her to kneel behind her, "Eat my ass,
slut! I want to feel the love of your hot wet slave tongue as it caresses my perfect black ass."
With that command, Mistress jerked on her slaves collar and Lindsay's mouth met with her
asshole for the very first time.

View attachment 3188476

Lindsay was at first uncertain. Never before had her lips and tongue been anywhere an ass
of any kind. Saliva spilled from her mouth and she tried to pull back. Mistress Jade smiled,
she loved it when a slave struggled and resisted at first, but she was having none of it and
jerked hard on Lindsay's leash, forsing her mouth back to the task. "I said, EAT ME!", she
barked. Lindsay knew there was no going back. She was going to have to eat this perfect
ebony asshole for as long as her Mistress saw fit.

View attachment 3188502

Finally she stopped struggling and accepted her place. Her tongue relaxed into the task.
Lapping at Mistress' asshole with long loving strokes, pushing gently but firmly into her
butthole, working it around and around and up and down, hot and wet. loving her Queen's
sphincter, losing herself in the joy of being her owner's white bitch. Mistress Jade began
moaning with pleasure, her grip loosened on the leash because Lindsay saw no reason not
to be serving her owner's ass. "Ah, yes, that's good, slut, keep going, make love to my sweet
ebony ass, make it so good for me." Lindsay said nothing, focused entirely on pleasuring her
Queen.

View attachment 3188565

And between her own legs was the tell-tale signs that Lindsay was becoming more and
more aroused by the new place she had found at her Black Queen's feet.
Such an erotic, sensual post that perfectly describes and shows the power of the Black Mistress that weakens the white male and female.

Whitebois on the Peg!

Nothing strips a white man of his alpha male delusion than a rough hard pegging
from a dominant Black Queen. Busty Jamaican dominatrix Goddess Brianna knows
this very well. Many times she has turned white so called 'men', burdened with the
cloying stench of their patriarchal white privilege, into cock hungry whiteboi bitches.

BG2.gif
A fly on the wall of her boudoir could relate many tales of the whitebois who have
ended up serving at her feet. Overawed by her pure power and presence. Following
her every command respectfully to the letter. Performing the dirtiest of sex acts all
for her amusement. Take, for example, Robert & John, two whitebois who found their
personal heaven and true selves under Goddess Brianna's boots. They thought they
would enjoy a bit sexy time with a black woman, tell their friends about it all, laugh
and make misogynistic jokes about it.

Of course, back then, Robert & John were not Woke to Black Power.

They were soon out of their depth. They soon found themselves hopelessly addicted to
Goddess' perfect chocolate skin, powerful athletic figure and richly addictive Jamaican
accent. Her words filled their soft minds until they could not think about anything
but Brianna. All things Brianna. Now they spend their time serving Goddess. Every day
their little white penises live in the safety of their cages - Goddess insists on her property
being always under lock and key. In her presence, on their knees, kissing her feet, licking
her boots, sucking her heels, and offering their once tight boi pussies to the slaughter
on the end of her 12 inch black strap on girl cock!

BG1.gif

And Goddess knows how to train her slaves. First each one lubes the other ass until
both are greased and ready. Then she flips a coin to see who will be lucky one first.
Weakling chosen, Goddess then commands her slave onto the training table, straddles
it from behind and pulls it's lubed up buttocks between her strong black thighs, plunging
her wrist thick black girl cock deep into their asses. Each one takes their turn to be her
personal fuck bitch. Each one made to beg her to fuck them harder as she rides each
in turn, hard and nasty. One between her legs, the other waiting, head bowed, eyes
down, to be ordered to offer his pussy for a fresh slaying!

Robert & John are Woke to Black Goddess Power now! Two white worms stripped of
their power and privilege, now obedient pups for Goddess to play with.

Black Female Supremacy. There is no denying it.

Goddess Kaliesha enjoys torturing her white female slaves.

Nothing brings a smile to her face to see a white woman abasing herself,
offering herself to Goddess' mercy. Here we see her long time slave, Roberta,
a married white German woman who contacted Kaleisha via a online BDSM
website. Kaleisha read Roberta's advert, saw that she was disappointed
with her white husband sexually and was looking for "new and exciting
experiences" and thought herself "a little bit on the submissive side".

It didn't take long for Goddess to unlock the deeply submissive nature
that Roberta had been suppressing all her adult life. "Suffer for me, slave
bitch", Kaleisha told the bound helpless Roberta. "Struggle and suffer for

me in my web of pain. Your suffering makes me run wet".

bdsmlr--2L69ymyZnt1.jpg

Roberta struggled to keep her balance, her pert hard nipples jutting to the
ceiling, excitedly fighting the forces of gravity, determined to show her
owner just how obedient a good white slut slave she could be.

New (798).gif

"I own you now, whiteboi."

"Yes, Goddess"

Do you really think that your white wife can do this to you?

"No, Goddess, you are Queen."

"Fucking right I am! I will fuck you long and hard. Nothing excites Me more than a married whiteboi's
asshole. Your ugly fuck pig at home has no clue about Me, does she?"

"No Goddess, you are my secret treasure."

"Yes, I am. For Me? You are just another piece of white fuckmeat. I am "perfection" from top to bottom.
Let your whore play patty cake with your fucking *******, while I ride your tight asshole for as long as I want.
One thing is for sure. You will hurt for a long time physically; but mentally there is no Woman you will
think about but Me. Every time you sit your weak white ass down at the dinner table, that soreness, I
will be there when you look over at your wife and see me standing behind her, smirking."

"Yes, My Queen."

"And when I want to fuck you again, you'll come running, boi!"

"Always, Goddess. Your property, always."

View attachment 3188787

"I own you now, whiteboi."

"Yes, Goddess"

Do you really think that your white wife can do this to you?

"No, Goddess, you are Queen."

"Fucking right I am! I will fuck you long and hard. Nothing excites Me more than a married whiteboi's
asshole. Your ugly fuck pig at home has no clue about Me, does she?"

"No Goddess, you are my secret treasure."

"Yes, I am. For Me? You are just another piece of white fuckmeat. I am "perfection" from top to bottom.
Let your whore play patty cake with your fucking *******, while I ride your tight asshole for as long as I want.
One thing is for sure. You will hurt for a long time physically; but mentally there is no Woman you will
think about but Me. Every time you sit your weak white ass down at the dinner table, that soreness, I
will be there when you look over at your wife and see me standing behind her, smirking."

"Yes, My Queen."

"And when I want to fuck you again, you'll come running, boi!"

"Always, Goddess. Your property, always."

You go sista ! Fuck that bitch !!!!

bdsmlr-34107-Z45sjQdgPf.jpg

Mistress Alisha: "Ah, there you are, slut! I rang for you more than 10 minutes ago.
Where have you been?"

Slave Jenny: "Apologies, Mistress I was finishing the washing up."

Mistress Alisha: "Good, but in future, when I ring you come straight away. Right?!"

Slave Jenny: "Yes, Mistress. How might I be of service, Mistress?"

Mistress Alisha: "Strip, cunt. Around the back, my sweet ass needs some white tongue
worship, time to get hungry!"

Slave Jenny: "Yes, Mistress, right away."

bdsmlr-1122410-3o5IjsyFZQ.gif

Back