My white addicted women...

@paola hey my little slut wife, comment your feelings here for everyone. I want to know how you feel as a married wife who craves my black pussy 😎 and i want to read also @rovert feelings on the same topic. Go ahead bitches....
Being married just adds to the submission and goddesses worship of superior black women knowing that you could take me any time without question is such a powerful feeling xxxx

@paola hey my little slut wife, comment your feelings here for everyone. I want to know how you feel as a married wife who craves my black pussy 😎 and i want to read also @rovert feelings on the same topic. Go ahead bitches....
I don't know why, but a black woman like @Philmo unleashes a side of me under the thumb, unable to react. Yes she could take me to do or suffer what she wants. if on the one hand I feel a married woman who must be and behave in a certain way and consider certain situations aberrant, on the other I feel defenseless, at the mercy of her, of her desires whatever it may be

I don't know why, but a black woman like @Philmo unleashes a side of me under the thumb, unable to react. Yes she could take me to do or suffer what she wants. if on the one hand I feel a married woman who must be and behave in a certain way and consider certain situations aberrant, on the other I feel defenseless, at the mercy of her, of her desires whatever it may be

That's a good girl.... I mean pet

bdsmlr-108255-Tr4ULawl9v.gif

Goddess Xolani knew all the tricks to seduce her prey into her dungeon.
She wasn't called the "Kenyan Black Widow" for no reason.

Many a weak minded, weak willed white male has fallen under her
spell. Her flawless ebony skin. Large dark deep brown eyes. Lush
chocolate curves. And her ample ebony breasts - her key asset in
luring married white males to their fate. A dark destiny they cannot
escape from.

And awestruck they came. One pasty white body after another. All the
same covetous dream. To have her. To enjoy the sweet fruits of her
exotic body. To fuck her.

The reality, of course, was much different. One they fell into her honey
spotted trap they soon found out that She is the one doing the fucking!
Slaves to her intoxicating Black Power, She soon had them on their knees.
Trained into the submissive role they were born to take through Her
expert use of the collar, cage and peg.

bdsmlr-296158-cmI0Qc6act.gif

Broken and emasculated into a new way of being: limp caged obedient
servant of Her higher power. Forsaking all of their own needs and desires
to serve all of Hers, provide for Her. OBEAH! The dark voodoo of the
African continent claims another colonist soul!

bdsmlr-284474-oacpSNtnSJ.gif

bdsmlr-1122410-8sHaDYmNRL.gif

Emily was born into White Slavery. Before the NBWO her well to do parents were
born highly qualified educational professionals. Enjoying all the privileges of the
White life. Emily was born 1 year before the NBWO revolution. Taken from her
enslaved parents, she was shipped to Kenya to be raised as a white girl slave in
a black family. Now she is the servant and plaything of the family's mom, Deka,
worshipping her daily as a good slave should. Deka loves Emily's cute little white
button nose, especially when rubbing her engorged clitty on its tip when Emily is
servicing her black pussy with her eager tongue.

Back