My white addicted women...

@Philmo Madam, I would like to be in your hands, at your feet, feel annihilated by you while you train me day after day

@paola I expect you to regularly write here to show how low you have fallen, how weak you became, and how you will never be the same. You belong to me and, I want you to caress yourself tonight in your bed, rub your wet pussy, so close to your hubby...

@paola I expect you to regularly write here to show how low you have fallen, how weak you became, and how you will never be the same. You belong to me and, I want you to caress yourself tonight in your bed, rub your wet pussy, so close to your hubby...
@Philmo I will ... it will be so strange and terribly perverse to touch me thinking of you lady next to him ...

@Philmo I will ... it will be so strange and terribly perverse to touch me thinking of you lady next to him ...

@paola Check your PM. Now we are mind connected, I hope you have a lot of panties cause I gonna make you so wet... everyday. In a few days, it won't be necessary to wear panties. If your hubby ask why, just tell him you have a black mistress who treats you like a slut slave... LOL

Back