My white addicted women...

Who is gonna lick those boobs and this ass?
I am your white slave bitch and beg from my knees that I get this privilege. Your fingers, toes, tits, pussy and ass as deep as my tongue is long, and any and every other part of you that you wish licked, Mistress. Your body is gorgeous and perfect and as your property you can use me to pleasure it in any and all ways that you see fit. Thank you for blessing us with another glimpse of your beauty, Mistress.

New
img_5013-jpg.1076349

#2230 cltblackdick45, Tuesday at 11:43 PM

Snowy day today. My girlfriend came over to spend the afternoon with me. Showed her this and she immediately reached around from behind me and started doing exactly that. She said I had to look of bliss that the blonde has.

In the bedroom she continued. I was certainly more than willing to do anything she asked.
Win win !

I am your white slave bitch and beg from my knees that I get this privilege. Your fingers, toes, tits, pussy and ass as deep as my tongue is long, and any and every other part of you that you wish licked, Mistress. Your body is gorgeous and perfect and as your property you can use me to pleasure it in any and all ways that you see fit. Thank you for blessing us with another glimpse of your beauty, Mistress.

You and Tommy could stay neked on your knees... just besides me... watching my legs and ankles... and jerk off your small dicks

Huummmm.... you bitches start to tease me and I am getting wet now...
I wish I could live for a while in the US. So many white slaves over there... It would have been a pleasure for my body... and for your minds
Patty and I have had many years of experience pleasing women. I think I can speak for both of us when I say if it wasn't for the pleasure BBC gives us, we would be exclusively devoted to women.

You may be our Mistress, but I assure you that once we begin to work our magic on you, you will be begging us for more!

Back