My Vacation Fantasy

So this is completely made up story, but it’s what I think about a lot, if you guys like the first part, I will add to the story with my fantasy adventure.

My fantasy is to try new things away from my normal life, it always ends up being similar, so thought I would put them altogether in a two week vacation fantasy.

I have always wanted to go on a safari, so pick Kenya for two weeks of sun and sightseeing. I know I am travelling on my own but don’t expect any problems as it’s quite a tourist area.

I can’t wait to relax and get away from the day to day grind of work life and more importantly try new things, and as soon as I land I feel the warm air hit my face, I feel liberated and and pop into the toilets in the airport and remove my bra, I’m still wearing a blouse, but the freedom now feels lovely.

I get a few looks from local guys as I walk out the airport and look for a taxi, I guess a white woman on her own is going to have that effect, though as I look down I notice my blouse has gapes between the buttons, and my breasts can be spotted, so that’s what was getting their attention! The thought gets me a bit excited and I notice my nipples get hard, just then a guy approaches offering a taxi, I can see his eyes keep moving down to my breasts, I push them out a bit for him. So the adventure begins...

DAY 1

The journey to the hotel goes quick, Martin, the taxi driver points out things as we drive along, he keeps having a good look in the rear view mirror, I know he is checking me out, which turns me on more, I undo a button at the top of the blouse.

We arrive at the hotel and he turns and offers his card, if I want to go sightseeing or see the night life to give him a call and he will make sure I go to the right places! I pay him for the trip making sure more breast is showing for him and for some reason, straight out ask him if he likes the look of my tits?

He does! and tells me this time he will take me out on the town tonight, agreeing we arrange to meet later.

We meet at 9pm outside the hotel, he pulls up in his taxi and I jump in, I’m only wearing a light summer dress with a few top buttons, made from silk and a pair of pumps, I’ve decided I’m not wearing a bra this week! Though probably not the best idea, the silk clings to me and my breasts are a decent size so are obvious to anyone looking!

Martin checks me out, not even hiding the fact. He says, ‘I know where to take you’!

We pull up outside a bar, it looks a bit run down, Martin says come on let’s go in, I feel a bit nervous

And excited!

He leads me in, it’s noisy, with quite a few people in there, guys playing pool, and sitting around tables laughing, I also notice it’s is a local type of bar, and mostly men in there. I follow him in, and can feel lots of eyes on me, my nipples get hard!

He introduces me to a lot of guys, he knows everyone, and everyone is very friendly, and I’m offered drinks and as the evening goes on, I feel less nervous. I seem to be the main interest as the night progresses - surprise!, and I find myself at the bar chatting to 5/6 of his friends, when Martin says out of the blue ‘I told you she had great tits’ I hear agreeing, and maybe it’s the *******, but I ask if they would like to see more? lots of nodding heads, I laugh, knock back my ******* and say ‘maybe later’ and head to the ladies.

On my return more drinks are waiting, the night continues and turns to shots and more drinking, I can feel myself getting too *******. The bar is a lot emptier, maybe 10/15 guys, I had been there for 3+ hours now, but that didn’t stop me dancing to any music I knew that came on, looking back, I can see why so many guys were watching me, as I was the only female in the bar now, and I made no effort to pull the straps of my dress up as they slipped of my shoulder as I danced, revealing more breast.

After taking a rest from the dancing I head back to the guys at the bar (while sorting my dress out and noticing the bar man locking the front door)!

I’m asked again straight away if they can see my tits now. This time I unbutton the couple of buttons at the top of the dress, more guys move closer, and I open the dress to reveal my tits. I look down and think they look good so push them out a bit. A hand touches one cautiously, I must of looked shocked, I wasn’t sure if I was, but in that moment I felt so horny, that I smiled at the guy and nodded it was ok, he moves his hand back and squeezes my breast, this was a green light, as i then felt my other breast being stroked. More guys get closer and more hands are trying to have a feel of my tits and I willingly let them. As more hands grab at me, my tits are completely out now and I am almost topless.

Do I stop them and pull my top up? Where will this lead to? I wait too long to decide and I feel a hand touch my thigh and move up and down, I look down and see someone now sucking my nipple.

They are wanting more and starting to take more. Another hand moves between my thigh and starts stroking, as I look around I see Martin looking at me smiling, suddenly it seems like my body is covered in hands and the hands are exploring more, now fingers are starting push against my pussy through my knickers, I’m wet, and too *******! I can stop this, I raise my head and look at everyone and instead of saying ‘enough’ I say ‘would you all like to fuck a white women?’ and that’s all that was needed, my knickers are quickly pulled down and dress pulled over my head, I’m naked with only my pumps on, and I only notice them as a guy either side of me grab my legs, opens them wide and lift them up and apart - I feel exposed, air between my legs, then a wave of fingers move towards my pussy and are fingering me, others have their hands on my tits while some are trying to kiss me as I toss my head back and enjoy it.

I feel the hands move away from my pussy then a guy moves closer into me, my legs still held up and apart either side by two guys, I can feel him fumble his cock around my pussy, looking for the hole! I’m pretty wet now and I feel his cock find its goal and it slides in easily even though it feels big, he smiles and starts on me straight away, I can feel the two guys holding my legs apart grab hold of my arse cheeks and pull them apart, allowing the guy fucking me to get deeper, my tits are bobbing up and down, the guy jerks and moans as he cums in me, then moves away. I don’t know why but for some reason I thought that might be it and only one guy would fuck me, wrong, straight away a new guy is close up to me and in, it starts again, this time he is trying to kiss me as he fucks me, I’m too ******* now to care and put no resistance as he sticks his tongue in my mouth.

After what seems an eternity, he finishes and I’m carried over to a table and laid down on my back, my legs opened wide and pushed back and hands once again are all over my pussy, hands grab at my tits and as I look around all I see are men holding their cocks, a hand grabs my head and turns it and there in front of me is a big black cock that pushes into my mouth, at the same time as I feel a cock push into my pussy, it’s so big and goes deep until I feel their balls against me, it moves out a bit then thrusts again, and again and again.

My head is then turned around for me to suck another cock just as I feel warm cum shooting in my pussy, and no sooner has the cock been pulled out, a new one takes its place, this time the guy fucks me fast and hard, I turn my head to see him, he looks angry, sees me looking at him and calls me a whore, I mouth at him ‘fuck you’ which seems to make him fuck me harder and faster. By now the cock in my mouth has shot over my face and I am sucking another cock. All the time my tits are being squeezed along with my arse cheeks and there always seems to be someone rubbing my pussy lips!
2 or 3 cocks take turns fucking me in this position, then I am lifted up, and carried over to a space on the floor that has been cleared away, I find myself on all fours, looking up a cock is thrust in my mouth and I suck hard, I can feel my arse being squeezed and cheeks pulled apart, fingers push into my pussy, I can feel two fingers probing my arse, a cock slips in my cunt, while my arse has a finger pushing in and out, the guy cums in me and the finger moves away, I feel someone spit on my arse and rub it in, then my hair is grabbed, head pulled back and a cock forces it’s way into my arse, he starts slowly, but gets carried away, my arse is tight and makes him cum quickly, while my tits sway back and forth, only stopped as guys grab at them.

I carry on sucking new cocks as they are placed in front of me, all the time feeling new cocks sliding in and out of my pussy, each one slightly different in shape and feel, each guy fucking me slightly different - some slow, some fast, some hard.

This goes on for about an hour i guess, as the last guy finishes in me I look around and see Martin grinning still, helping me to my feet he passes me my dress and a beer, I look around and see a lot of smiling guys,

I have a quick ******* and Martin suggests we go.

Back in the taxi I collapse exhausted, Martin asks how it felt to take all those men, I said I loved it, his reply was ‘good’ as they had all paid for the privilege and he passed me a bundle of cash, I was shocked but equally pleased that they were happy to pay!

‘I could get you more if you want, that’s just a taster of what you could earn while here’ I thought why not see where this goes, I could pay for my holiday plus more at this rate!
I had the next day off seeing wildlife but agreed to meet the day after for a ‘smaller’ meet up.
Sooo hott!!! Thanks for sharing. I would love to be gangbanged like that. Would want my hubby there with me tho. :love::lips:

Back